Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Time for tires

OEM Replacement Tire Recommendations 255/55/R20 The stock Hancooks are unavailable. 2013 Explorer Sport. I was looking at the Goodyear Eagle Sport? Anyone have photos?
  2. S

Matte Paint Job or Wrap?

Has anyone done a matte paint job or some sort of matte wrap to their Explorer Sport?
  3. S

2014 Explorer Lease

If it were me I'd get a new one. I wouldn't go for the 2014....
  4. S

2014 Explorer Lease

Who the hell leases an Explorer for 700 a month?! Wow. I got my 2013 lease for 425/month!
  5. S

2017 Explorer Colors

Looks gorgeous! Care to share any more photos? Different light and angles?
  6. S

Cold air intake box

I put a K&N kit on about 6 months ago. Love it.
  7. S

Cold air intake box

That homemade CAI box looks too restrictive IMO.
  8. S

Broken cargo net clips

Your local dealer will have these in stock. Mine broke. They're like $10 apiece though. Expensive....
  9. S

Ford needs to spice up the Explorer exterior color options

That's another thing, I'm not a big fan of the Shadow Black. Tuxedo Black Metallic was beautiful.... If I were to get a new one, I'd have to go with Magnetic.
  10. S

Ford needs to spice up the Explorer exterior color options

I would love to drive around a Sport model in "Grabber Blue" or "Race Red". 2017 Mustang colors.
  11. S

Heated and cooled leather seats ?

Fan is loud, little to no cooling on the back.... Most of the air pumps out near the front of the seat, just behind my knees. The design could be better.
  12. S

Rear Bumper Protectors

Do they still make this version with the lines? I have a 2013 Tuxedo Black Sport and was contemplating getting this....
  13. S

Purchase Price for a 2016 Sport after Lease Term

I have purchased my last 2 vehicles after my lease and I never put more than 2,000 down on the lease. If you're going to put 10,000 down buy it. Otherwise it makes no sense at all to lease by putting that much down!!!!
  14. S

Shift to Park Warning

Okay. Mine all stay blue on the center console. The dash is orange. I think they forgot to plug something back in.
  15. S

Shift to Park Warning

I recently had my shifter replaced. When the lights are on should the selected drive be lit up orange? Currently all of my lights are blue regardless of if its in park or drive. I honestly can't remember if your current drive is supposed to be lit differently.
  16. S

2011-15 vs 2016 Exterior Styling

The other reason the 16 Explorer looks like it sits higher is the fog lights were moved up....
  17. S

2011-15 vs 2016 Exterior Styling

My issue with the front end of the 16's is that the new design makes it look TALLER. I love how my Sport has a "sporty stance", even what appears to be a slight forward rake. I didn't see this with the 2016. In fact, I physically tested the clearance in the front wheel well on a 16 in comparison...
  18. S

XLT / Sport Appearance Package

New "Sport Appearance Package" http://blog.caranddriver.com/explore-more-new-sport-appearance-package-unveiled-for-the-prolific-ford-explorer/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+New+Content+(Feed)&utm_content=56ba86829e9d900006372e78&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter Available on XLT
  19. S

Bought my 2013 Explorer Sport today...

The process was very simple. My monthly payments did go up, but it's probably because I got a crazy good lease deal at the time.
  20. S

Bought my 2013 Explorer Sport today...

My lease ended and I just wasn't ready to let her go... Only 16,500 on it. I just put on a K&N CAI and installed Silverstar ZXE's.
  21. S

Windshield Decal?

Does anyone make a windshield decal that matches the hood emblem on the Explorer Sport?
Back