Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

Navigation issue after installing smaller winter tires Same issue here.... After installing my winter tires that are 1.8% smaller in size....now my explorer nav system is always projecting my position way ahead of where I'm actually am.... Of course the longer I drive the greather the gap...
  2. R

Explorer Sport 0-60 results

Lucky you, the fastest run I've done with my Explorer Sport is 6.8 sec....usually I'm running between 6.9 and 7.2 sec
  3. R

Explorer sport 0-60 problem

I've experience the same issue yesterday at 3800km or 2500 miles.... The hose connecting to the intercooler just pop out while I was ramping up the highway...ouch without the Turbo it took a while to get to 50 mph So i had to lay underneath my Explorer in the parking lot to fix it myself....so...
  4. R

When did you get your window sticker

Yep, received a call yesterday saying my truck finally made it to my dealer...now the price negotiation is starting again...they were trying to give me less for the vehicle I'm trading in...since after 17 weeks they pretend it worth less then they though in February :) I'm still waiting for...
  5. R

When did you get your window sticker

I've ordered mine on Feb 8th... Got my VIN number 7 weeks after... Then got my Windows Sticker 10 weeks after... And finally should get my Explorer Sport after 17 weeks... It is supposed to arrive at the dealership today May 27th... But we never know.... Could be delayed again...
  6. R

2013 Explorer ordered 4-3-2013

Lucky you....I've ordered mine on febrary 8 and might get it on June 1st if not delayed again... Yes that's 17 weeks lead time
  7. R

What do you tow with your 5th gen. Explorer?

Hey NewportNJ, Make sure you use an enclosed trailer if you tow your mothwr in law....its safer :-D Anonymous...
  8. R

What do you tow with your 5th gen. Explorer?

Guys, quick question for you...My Explorer Sport will arrive on May 20th and I will use it with a 4,500lbs trailer with electric brake. Do the Explorer support electric brake or not? Do I have to buy a brake controller? If yes, is it pre-wired? Thanks in advance
  9. R

Pizza??

Good one guys... :) The word pizza was even inserted in the reply I've received today from Crystal from Ford Customer Service... I was thinking they were on heavy medication before I realized it was April fool :)
  10. R

My 2013 Explorer Sport

May I ask where you got your HID lights....and matching fog lights? I'd like to order the same. I've ordered my Explorer Sport 5 weeks ago and I'm shopping for a accessories in the mean time :)
  11. R

Ordered my 2013 Explorer Sport 1-12-13

Hello Crystal, I've sent you also a pm on twitter since after 4 weeks my dealer said he still haven't got any news of my order status :( Can't tell you how much I'd like to see my Explorer Sport in my driveway soon :) Best regards Eric
Back