Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Factory Rear DVD W/Aftermarket Head Unit

what is pie is their a website? and do they have it for the 04? I got a pioneer premier avic f9bt hu for 60$ and I really wanna use it and wanna keep my rse for my twins
  2. M

Factory Rear DVD W/Aftermarket Head Unit

I posted about this awhile back!! I watched a vide on youtube were a guy put n a aftermarket hu in his excursion and kept the res he got his harness from metra...
  3. M

04 explorer aftermarket stereo options?

But if I was to get a aftermarket radio....would the dvd player still play? Thru the headphones? Only thing that really keeps my kids sane lol
  4. M

Have a 4.6L? Here's a problem I bet you all have...

have you tried to recharge your ac unit? If the ac works but isnt cold id say more along the lines of recharge time
  5. M

2004 explorer keeps blowing security fuse?

Figured out what it was a couple days after posting this....po wife pulled straight down on the shifter instead of pulling back and down....so it broke a ear off the shifter bracket....causing it to blow a fushe when taking out of park cuz of the 2 green relay type things
  6. M

04 explorer aftermarket stereo options?

Hey all....I was just woundering....I got a limited 04 with a dvd player and it plays thru the stereo as well as the head phones if I get a aftermarket stereo will it still play thru the stereo? And how can I tell if I have premium sound system?
  7. M

Actually I fixed it....the po instead of pulling back on the shifter and pulling down she just pulled straight down on it....it broke a ear off the mount....there for everytime you try taking it out of park it would blow the fuse its the little button type things around the shifter....luckily it...
  8. M

Dont mean to bring back a old thread...but I recently bought a 04 that had the remote start installed and it was blowing security fuses took it off and its still blowing fuses.....do you think.this could of happened? 04 4.0
  9. M

2004 explorer keeps blowing security fuse?

Hey all so I got a 04 explorer for 800$ but it keeps blowing security fuses they had a remote start in it they yook it out but its still blowing fuses any help?
  10. M

2002 Ford Explorer Sport

Welcome!! Thank you for serving our country!! Search button is your bestfriend :) but anyone is ready to help
  11. M

easiest way to change transmission filter on a 98?

and i have it on ramps so after i pull the driveshaft out wont it try and drift back? i mean i have the tires chucked
  12. M

ok after i take the bolts out of the driveshaft on the front rear does it just pull out of the tc?
  13. M

Got all the fluid changed but cant seem to get the pan off....never done this on a 98 before any help?
  14. M

98 explorer :)

hey guys whats up im not new to the explorer world i had a 94 that was my tank :D it was my uncles that passed away and i bought it after he died had it for about a year and when it had bald tires on it i still went were ever a jeep wrangler did :) but sadly the breaklights stopped working nd no...
Back