Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Power window problems fixed ( with pictures)

power window dont work the pass side dont work, i have 12 v at switch red/blue pos and i get 12v on the other 3 wires some times with door open it works sometimes not, this is only the pass door will not work on drivers side either, moter sounds good when working, could switch be bad, thans for...
  2. G

aint no soccer mom

yae thats the look i want, yours looks good, thanks for the reply
  3. G

aint no soccer mom

just put monroe 171322 quick struts on my 2002 exp xlt, set the back up nicly, i need new tires next and am thinking about something like 265/70/16 well they raise it up more and looke good on it, also if you got pics of one would love to see them, i just dont want my suv to say soccer mom. any...
  4. G

new struts

thanks for the reply, but got the monroe 171322 struts, the better ones, if it helps anyone i got them at partsgeek.com for 248.00 including shipping, best price i found, now to replace them, how bad a job to do them or just pay to have it done, again thanks for the reply
  5. G

new struts

hay ford people, i just bought a 2002 ford exp 4wd the back seams to set just a little lower than the front, quite sure i need new struts got 135000 miles on it, am looking at monroe #171322 or 181322 which one will do the job, dont drive interstate often and dont put much more than 5 to 6000...
Back