Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

5R55S harsh shifting; bump engaging reverse;

Latest up date - the car is with the dealer for 3 weeks for repair - 1000 $ for labor and around 2500 $ for spare parts - I really hope that they can fix it. Once I get it I will try to sell it immediately.....this will be my last ford. I'm planning to post one more update - all the parts that...
  2. P

more bad news I replaced the valve body and the solenoids the oil and the filter - the result: in the beginning the gears were in safe mode or something like this - only one gear was working, so when we were putting the oil most probably it could not fill all the valve body and when we tried...
  3. P

Hello, Bad news from me.... the things are getting bad with more millage, I have 110 K km on my car and now it is engaging very difficult - the rpm goes up to 4000 and when you release the throttle there is a chance to engage. Before if I remove the battery the gears were resetting and the...
  4. P

hi Hi Tmarat, I'm in Qatar and I have the same problem and I'm wondering if you find out what is the problem. Thank you,
Back