Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Weird noise

No its not that, mine is not a constant one, I'll try to get a video. It's as if whatever holding the wheel just wants to snap
  2. A

Weird noise

I will get you that info shortly, to be honnest I love my truck however Ford customer services has been horrible, this is the 3rd dealer I go to for various issues. I will now be trying a 4th, just not sure I wanna dish out another $115.00 for verification tho. Not sure why but I've had one...
  3. A

Aftermarket wheels

To anyone that has upgraded to bigger wheels, can you please check this new thread I started, thank you. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3419053#post3419053
  4. A

Weird noise

Hello to all, I need some me help or possible info. I'm hearing this weird noise coming from my truck, I drive a 2011 explorer limited, I hear a glocking sounds mostly when I turn my wheels, sounds like the direction or something of the sort just wants to snap in two. I brought the car to get...
  5. A

My blacked out Explorer

Great idea, I'm the process of dipping my whole truck, don't want to go crazy so I'll be going with a white base, a ballon white pearl with a satin finish. Can't wait.
  6. A

Alright guys, I need this grill.

The sports grill does not have that bar coming down the headlights, I assume that could of been fabricated...these guys do great work, I emailed them about this grill however I never got a response...
  7. A

Adding Auto Side Mirror Folding System

Ask the Russians how they did it. sashka588@gmail.com They are the ones that have been referred to in the original post on Instagram (autoworksrussia)
  8. A

RetroFitted Headlights - need your opinion

Looking good any pics with lights turned off?
  9. A

Adding Fender Vents

Nice find, I checked them out on instagram and they have some nice Explorers, try writing them on instagram maybe they will respond. I wrote to them about a photoshop I did that they had posted and they replied that they had actually created my concept
  10. A

Aftermarket wheels

Those are 22's for sure
  11. A

New Member 2011 Limited

Looking good Jlf, thanks for sharing .
  12. A

Aftermarket wheels

Nice looking wheels , I agree that the white molding gives a nice look. But this HRE explorer is lowered btw.
  13. A

Fender Flares

From what I know this is the 1st time anyone has mentioned this, I was also thinking of those, I was looking at the Nissan Juke flares, not to aggressive not sure if that's the style your looking for. Give us more details
  14. A

Aftermarket wheels

Totally disagree these look very nice, loving the 2 tone. Get so HR springs and you are set my friend.
  15. A

Lowered the Sport for Free today! DIY

Did you use a torch or saw to cut? I've red that it's best to use a saw as a torch and affect the spring.
  16. A

Lowered the Sport for Free today! DIY

Nicely done and great write up.. I had cut Springs on one of my old cares a couple of years ago. I'm not an engineer or mechanic do can't really comment one the positive or negative of doing this, but I'm curious to hear what other may think or have to add. But I have to say the truck looks...
  17. A

Lowering the Explorer

Pictures please :) Of the truck not the knocking lol
  18. A

24" Dub Push S109 on a '13 Limited

Looks good to me, do you have more pics?
  19. A

22" Wheels For Explorer

BMC I checked your YouTube vides, your truck is sick ... Wish I had the funds for an Air Supension. Maybe later we will see
  20. A

New 22 inch wheels-storm trooper ex

Looking good, reminds me of mine
  21. A

Headlight Amber Lens Tint

Check eBay they have plenty for sale
  22. A

New guy here with 13' Ex Limited on 22's

Looking good, loving those wheels !
  23. A

my ride

Nice looking truck , it's going to look mean with a drop. These look like Vossen's ... Right?
  24. A

Lowering the Explorer

Any pics of some new lowered rides?
Back