Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Sirius audio quality - changed after MFT update

Much appreciated! Just do not want to miss out on any updates if this one is in the 'que' first.
  2. W

Thank you so much SPR. I have only had it a day and was hesitant to plug in a download already. So the 'sync status checker tool' is a download for the vehicle? When will I need this, if ever?
  3. W

What is the newest version of MFT? I just picked up my Sport yesterday and its running 'Gen2 - V3.5.1. I would assume that this is the latest version but I am unsure. When I go to "Sync Updates" to see if there are any updates it appears I can download something....
  4. W

2013 Explorer ordered 4-3-2013

Shortly after my post yesterday we got a call from the dealership! We picked her up last night! I have only put 20 miles on it and I am loving it!
  5. W

Thank you Crystal! Just sent you another PM, thanks for all your help.
  6. W

Dealers tell everyone 4-6 weeks because it sounds "manageable". I was at the dealership March 25th and was told 4-5 weeks. Thanks to Crystal's ability to track the vehicle it went into production on April 26th with an ETA of May 12th. May 14th and still waiting.....
  7. W

I received my window sticker!!

But what does it mean? Not sure if I should be really excited right now or if I still have some more time to wait.
  8. W

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Nice work, looks real nice!
  9. W

Rear seat center-console

I am in total agreement with JohnBoyToo, the second row buckets should come with armrests.
  10. W

LOVE this Sport--My time line

Ordered mine on 3/25 and was given an ETA of 5/12....
  11. W

Adding Fender Vents

Did not know how I would feel about them, but I am liking it! Nice work.
  12. W

2013 Limited VIN

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport (I have VIN # already) and I very happy to read you all are receiving a relatively fast turn around time! I am now hopeful and eager!
  13. W

Modifications to a Lease

Thank you for the reply..I am basically looking to put on a bumper guard to minmize scratches when loading and unloading the trunk.
  14. W

Modifications to a Lease

Thanks Rob, definitely helps! :chug:
  15. W

Modifications to a Lease

Good Morning All, I am new to the forum and have already learned a ton. Can anyone tell me what can and cannot be done as far as modifications go for a leased vehicle? Thank you!
  16. W

Wait Time - Ford Explorer Sport

Thank you all for the timely advice!!
  17. W

Wait Time - Ford Explorer Sport

Hi All, I am new to the forum and have already been given enormous amounts of helpful information. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Ex Sport (white tri coat) with 2nd row bucket seats. This particular vehicle was hard to locate so I hard to order it. I am curious to know how long the average...
Back