Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Comment by 'fygy5' in media 'brandi_katie_danielle_mandy_sm'

Some day I hope my explorer attracts this type of crowd. (hey I can dream)
  2. F

how badly did I break it?

Manual hubs are the way to go... I work for a ford dealership and the manual hubs and spindle nut conversion kit were still cheaper than one employee priced auto hub. Plus I have been rolling for four years now on the manuals leaving the hubs locked in all winter and never had a problem, but i...
  3. F

Oil Pump Problems?

I would pull the sender unit and put a manual pressure test guage on it to see if you are having a pressure problem first. I dout its the oil pump they will usually gernade and take some things out. Another thing you can do if you can get your hands on a factory ford service manual is to take a...
  4. F

Car will not start in cold weather, Why?

Eneurb is right the fuel pump will not cycle unless the key is in the on position. I have no dout that the battery is were the trouble is. About 85% of all are cold weather starting problems here at the shop are battery problems. Plus if slow cold engine starting is a concern of yours I would...
  5. F

help...coolant leak...

If i were you id take a serious look at the lower intake gasket. The 4.0's are famous for leaking there. Mine leaked on the passanger side base just above the water pump and leaked right down the side of the pump. Needless to say after a miss diagnosis on my part I now have a new waterpump as...
Back