Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

XSports with Tuners, are u happy?

I have the Lund tune; its really nice, but after the sale no follow-ups or continued development and improvements.
  2. A

Lund tuner, can you guys get ECU strategy code?

Not talking about their website, talking about outstanding questions here on this forum.
  3. A

Lund tuner, can you guys get ECU strategy code?

good luck with Lund, they havent been on here or responded to any requests in many many months. I would love to switch from Lund too as it seems they did the initial research, sold the tuner, the stopped.
  4. A

car electronics sale

just an FYI: woot.com has a sale on car electronics to include back up camera systems, DVD headrest systems, speakers, amps, etc. Some are refurb some are new. Just passing it along. http://tech.woot.com/plus/pimp-yo-ride?ref=cnt_wp_1#
  5. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

absolutely....contact and updates less than every 6 months or more was not relayed during the sale and is not worth the money spent on their tune; imo.
  6. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

nothing...they just fell off. Has anyone tried contacting him via the Lund website?
  7. A

New Aluminum Sport Pedals

whats the possibility of getting these in black or dark/smoke grey?
  8. A

New Aluminum Sport Pedals

I'm interested as well; although late to respond.
  9. A

Thermostats for your Explorer Sport

my thermostat ordered from LMS also states Reische; so I should be good correct? Additionally, Lund tuning has stopped responding on this forum as well. It seems both tuners are not up to business/tuning standard.
  10. A

Custom Tuned the XSport yesterday

if you want, you can use only the Lund tune (DD tune) and nothing else is required. The SS tune requires gapping the plugs. And I believe the Livernois tune doesn't require extras as well, just add-ons they want to sell you.
  11. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

these type of tunes are not to be made and then let sit and be complacent; so Ken....any updates yet??
  12. A

Adding Fender Vents

nice, I would love functional vents as well.
  13. A

Sylvania zXe vs. PIAA Xtreme White vs. Phillips Diamond Vision

that's what I was going to say; OEM bulbs aren't much more than 350hrs anyhow; so its a good combo of brightness, hours, and cost. dave80 - in your post #8 ; is that a direct link for an exact replacement bulb for our 14 model year? thx
  14. A

Sylvania zXe vs. PIAA Xtreme White vs. Phillips Diamond Vision

these look like a good replacement and with good longevity. Any further comments, good or bad, about these? thx
  15. A

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

ok, I don't need to post pics as 14xsport has the same; thanks for posting.
  16. A

I can't upload pictures on here (not a paid member?) so if anyone wants pictures of the black on black DZ boards on a black 14 Sport just PM me with your email address.
  17. A

I ordered the black on black DZ running boards in August 13 and took delivery of my 14 Black Sport in September 13. I was told the fit was just fine, and it was. Install took two hours tops. I ordered thru CAR ID.com. And as mentioned, I'll try to get some pics up this weekend. Order details...
  18. A

i can try to get some pics up this weekend. the running boards look and fit great imo.
  19. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

especially on the DD tune :)
  20. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

I didn't receive any emails for notification, but I'll plug in to see if the update is available.
  21. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

my input and question: I am using the 93 DD tune and do NOT plan on gapping the plugs. Should I wait to install this new update or try it and see the results? It is getting colder here in Germany.
  22. A

1/4 Mile Run Times

also waiting; I emailed them a question over a month ago and never heard back. Regarding the reported concerns, I am running the DD tune and haven't had the idle nor the wot issues others have reported.
  23. A

What can I do with it now? (Lund Racing Tuner)

Not being able to resell the tune device like most other devices was my big issue also; its ridiculous really; but I bought it. I'm sorry you didn't catch the fact you couldn't resell, as this was indeed posted months ago in that particular Lund forum topic.
Back