Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2013 Ford Explorer Limited.

Sorry. Mis read...used is a diff story
  2. D

2013 Ford Explorer Limited.

Its a brand new..You should be given 2 keys no matter what. I just took delivery of my 2013 limited yesterday and was given 2 keys..
  3. D

Replacing bench with 2nd row bucket seats

Convert 2nd row bench seats to bucket seats Guys, IS it possible to convert the second row bench to bucket seats. I liked the powerfold on the second row passenger seat when they are bucket seats...Would really like to have them if I get a chance to convert.
  4. D

Before I chose i need some help - XLT or Limited - Read first

I just signed the papers today for the Limited with the same packages that you need. However, mine had trailer tow package extra which I dint need. Paid 40999 + taxes. IMO, Ltd looks much cooler than XLT with some xtra gags for fun. I wld go for Ltd.
  5. D

Need Help in deciding between 2013 Ford Explorer and 2013 Nissan Pathfinder

Thanks. Yes, i did talk abt the incentives too. But i feel i have been ripped off. Edmunds invoice price is 44566 and with the rebates, it shld be 42566. Mine stands at 43700 before taxes. I guess it is worth lesser than this
  6. D

So, I have finally pulled the trigger on the Ex limited with 402A package and aluminum wheels..the best i could squeeze out from the dealer is 46500$ out the door...This MSRP of this vehicle is $47890. Is this really a good deal? I have just paid a security deposit of 500 and can still back...
  7. D

Yes, 4WD and no tow....The MSRP per the Ford website is $45780
  8. D

Just back from the dealers today. The best deal i could get is 43K + taxes and fees. This is for the limited + dual moonroof + dvd headrest + bils Is this a fair deal?
  9. D

Thanks. I have decided to go for the ex limited. Am gonna look arnd tom for good deals and colors. Is there a major diff b/w the limited and sport?
  10. D

Oh Crap....The color that I needed is no where available....I thought I might have to order..Guess I will have to settle with an available color..
  11. D

Thanks TwinExes. Thats good to know..I guess its the explorer limited...how much did u guys pay for it and what packages are on it?
  12. D

Thanks for the response, guys... I am looking for the Explorer Limited version... Yeah, i heard people cribbing abt the MyFord. I wanted to ask actual users if it is a major problem when considering purchase of the vechicle. I like the vehicle overall better than the Pathfinder, but...
  13. D

Guys, I have been shopping around for a reliable 7 seater SUV for a while now. I have drilled down to the last two and need to make a decision. 2013 Nissan Pathfinder or 2013 Ford Explorer 1) I already own an Infiniti G37X. Nissan pathfinder's interior looks exactly the same. So, I am...
Back