Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Molded Carpet

I don't have a picture, but essentially in the middle of the foot area you could push down 3-4" the top left corner would push down 1-2" double stick tape to put down the carpet is not acceptable...
  2. C

Molded Carpet

So when is molded carpet not molded. For reasons I won't go into, other than we rolled 3 times and flew about 200', after someone hit us. We are buying a second ST since Sept. Anyways, dealer has same copy as the first, go in, drive it, ok no fuss same deal etc. Passenger side...
  3. C

Floor, cargo mats / liners

Was just on the weathertech site. They have the floor liners for the cargo area. Chose between third row down or up. Did they just release these or have they had them? Had the husky liners in previous sport, wondering the big difference between husky and weathertech.
  4. C

Prices Paid for Explorer (6th Generation Only)

Final Price: 57308.10 - 3250.00 rebates ------------------------ 54058.10 Net .01 Dealer Admin Fee 500.00 SC IMF Tax 56.00 Tax Tag Title 59.00 Electronic Filing Fee. 54,673.11 Sorta Out the Door. I had a 2014 Sport that was pretty rough with 140k miles. They offered 9k, got...
  5. C

Is this your gap insurance? It basically covers you if the car is a total loss and insurance covers less than what you owe on it basically, correct? GAPCoverage is designed to protect your investment. If your Ford is stolen and not recovered or if it’s declared a total loss, your insurance...
  6. C

I’ll have to look when I pick it up today but think about 53.7
  7. C

Tax Tag and everything out the door, finally... Blue Metallic, Moon Roof, Tech pkg, Street pkg. 54,300
  8. C

Private offers/rebates

So I now have a similar issue. have a PCO of $1250. New dealer I found I thought car was on the lot. It isn't, but supposed to be delivered Oct 2-6. Are you saying I can go under contract now and at least keep the $1250? The other rebates will change on the 30th, but If we are...
  9. C

Private offers/rebates

Makes sense as to why I kept seeing a 2k rebate today pricing out a car at the dealer and not the 1k.
  10. C

Well dealers showing true spots now. They have 650.00 on invoice for phantom footprint and permaplate protection. Says they won't take it off as they put this on every car they sell.. I don't want it, I don't need it....take it off. Oh well...off to find another dealer.
  11. C

did this guy ever get back to you?!?! Curious if they were able to beat it. Ya, your deal seems pretty good. I think I'm just going to go X plan and be done with it. Typical BS dealers around here. 1 I won't deal with. 2nd. is typical...this is the lowest we will go, there's no...
  12. C

did this guy ever get back to you?!?! Curious if they were able to beat it.
  13. C

Just started the price game around town. First dealer that had different explorers but had the two blues together, so wife could see in person, salesperson pissed me off in 10 mins flat and we walked off his lot. As getting into the car he is asking if I would at least take his card. HAHA...
  14. C

14 Sport Oil Consumption and Stumble

I have the same thing.....even at a steady throttle at different speeds, it almost feels like a missfire. Haven't gotten the car into dealer again yet, but plan on soon. Let them look at the tranny (service guy said they needed a day to probably reprogam it, and the stumble.
  15. C

14 Sport Oil Consumption and Stumble

I've read a few threads, and seems a few other people are experience the low idle stumble. I seem to be having that at low speed, you can feel it kind of miss or stumble. Haven't seen any threads where anyone has found a solution to that problem yet. Anyone found one yet? I took the...
  16. C

K&N Intake

Might check this website.....they seem to test the flow of any filters... http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/
  17. C

Ordering '13 Sport and others

thanks Crystal, I guess we need to go look at it and find what the pricing on that is going to be etc.... I'll let you know. Thanks
  18. C

Yup...I know he didn't know, but I was fantasizing on getting the dark grey in a sport. So with what options and such we want I would bet there isn't one anywhere with the specifics we want, so I guess we will be left to a '14. Anyone know what the uptick in price is going to be?
  19. C

Wife and I have pretty much decided the Sport is the next car. Hate dealing with salesman etc, and we've been able to get in and out to two dealers with no headaches. 1st dealer sales person was quite excellent and personable, told him what we wanted to know and do and we did it. No...
Back