Search results

1. L

3rd gen pic's

Did you paint the trim yourself?
  2. L

3rd gen pic's

3. L

Please help! Airbag lamp on.

Okay so I've had my 02 4.6 v8 explorer for a month or two now and after fixing engine problems and all that jazz I was relieved that she was done. Now the air bag lamp has come on everytime I start her up. I start the car and the lamp stays on for a few moment then flashes in a pattern or 3...
  4. L

3rd gen pic's

sorry spam everyone i keep forgetting things i wanted to add! im looking for some of these running boards i am willing to purchase them, trade for the tube ones of my ex or willing to accept very kind donations!!! :D and how would i paint these and the insert in the back bumper that matches...
  5. L

3rd gen pic's

also does anyone know where i can get a cheap appalaque? or the back panel with a the ford logo? would it be smarter to visit a junkyard? or dealership? or order one online?
  6. L

3rd gen pic's

Hey so, ive posted before but still new around here. i got a black 02, still stock but i got big plans. but any way i was off roading on monday and since i have the v8 i got a little heavy on the gas pedal and well lets say the ex took control for a little. Everything is fine she still runs...
  7. L

3rd gen pic's

Where did ya get that grille?? looks awesome!
  8. L

3rd gen pic's

Hey im new here, been looking at all the sweet explorers and im getting a list of things i have to do to mine. I have a 02 black v8 xlt, ill try to get a pic soon but im looking into a billet grille, does anyone know where i can get an octagonal one instead of just the linear one?
Back