Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

Wanted Wire Harness

I have been looking in all the ones around me with no luck.. if Anyone finds one part #6L2Z-14398-AB let me know.. Thanks
  2. F

Wanted Wire Harness

Don't know if you are still on this forum but was curious if you found a harness and if so from where?
  3. F

2006 explorer Hose collapse

I didn’t think about that hose on the overflow. I’m gonna check that right away.
  4. F

I don’t disagree. I took off the manifold but couldn’t find any clogs anywhere. I’m stumped. Also having a radiator fluid problem. I have no leaks and I don’t smell any coolant but the reservoir is filling with the coolant from radiator and not going back into radiator. I already replaced the...
  5. F

Can everyone help me figure out what this hose is connected? This hose collapsed and I have a rough idle now.
  6. F

06 Explorer Rough Idle when in Park..Help

This is the hose and it goes around the back of theof manifold comes out on the right side of motor and connects to the canister. From there it’s connectto a larger hose and down thru firewall and out under car going to the fuel system, I think.
  7. F

Not , “no head gasket to blow”. There is “no head gasket blow”. Or there isn’t a blown head gasket or the head gasket isn’t blown. Reason I mentioned the head gasket is so no one would think it was blown and pushing air into the radiator. I was responding to you when you told me to check it...
  8. F

Ok so after recovering from surgery I can now after a year get back to this car. Got the car all prepped fluids changed, new starter, batte4ry oil change. Still has a rough idle. I have replaced hoses to the vapor canister because older one was flattening. Radiator compression test passed. No...
  9. F

Nobody did radiator work. No one bypassed the heater core. Fan ,maybe, from time to time it blows really hard. I don’t seem to be losing fluid anymore. Someone suggested it might be the Ecm/pcm. Don’t know what to do. And trading it in is not an option ,it’s paid for.
  10. F

Here is what I got: 2006 Eddie Bauer 4x4 4.0 Sohc v6 121,000 Miles Here is what happened: Vehicle overheated due to thermostat housing melted and seam separated. Here is what I've done: Replaced Thermostat housing Radiator Flush and fluid replace Oil Flush and fluid replace Changed PCM,spark...
  11. F

Factory Code will not work!

I have the master code but it doesn't work. Unless I'm not understanding what you mean. If I am not understanding could you please help me find the thread you mentioned?
  12. F

Factory Code will not work!

I have a 2008 Ford Explorer that the master code doesn't work anymore. I used it once to set up a personal code, now the personal code works, but the Master code doesn't. I have removed battery hoping the computer would reset and even pulled fuses. This still didn't work. I am at a loss...
Back