Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Shift to Park Warning

Just got my 2011 Limited back for the same thing. I have the ESP warranty so it was fixed under warranty. They just replaced the top part for shifter. According to job ticket it is TSB 15-0047
  2. L

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Still a smell after reapir Just got several things worked on on my 2011 Limited Explorer. One was for smell during hard acceleration. They charged almost $400 to fix the problem even though I have the full coverage extended warranty for 8 years 100,000 miles. To top all of that off when I left...
  3. L

Glove Compartment Came Apart

My glove compartment came apart when I opened it the other day. It was close to 100 degrees outside so it had to be a lot hotter inside. Went to get something out of it and the outside of the glove compartment went straight to the floor. I an guess the little glue circles holding it together go...
  4. L

Water Leak

Well everyone that said my leak would not be fixed on the first try was correct. I will be taking it back Thursday for the 3rd repair attempt.
  5. L

Water Leak

Here is an update on my 2011 Explorer water leak. Crystal sent a private message that my case was forwarded to a regional customer service manager. I had the roof repaired at Harrisonburg Ford in VA. They don't do this type of repair so they had Water Doctors do the repair. As many have said...
  6. L

Water Leak

Here in Virginia we just had 2 rain and snow storms back to back. There was ice still on the roof but melting so every stop and start water would roll off on to the windows. When I went to put groceries in the back I noticed water rolling down the 3rd row seat belt and the plastic panels and...
  7. L

Windshield noise with video - Diagnosis needed

That is the noise I got from my A-pillar on the passenger side. When I took took my 2011 Limited to the dealer they replace both A-pillar covers and the noise never came back. One way to see if it is from the same place my noise was from is when it is making the noise turn on the windshield...
  8. L

Low Washer Fluid Warning Stuck on

Just got my Explorer back. They replaced the washer level sensor and it is working now.
  9. L

Thanks for your offer Crystal. The crew at Harrisonburg Ford in Harrisonburg, VA is usually helpful but will let you know if there is any problem.
  10. L

That is a good photo of the washer bottle Peter. I an going to take it back to the dealer when I get a chance. I'll post an update after that.
  11. L

First post here. Found site Goggling to find info about this issue. I took my 2011 Limited to the dealer in December 2012 after the Low Washer Fluid Waring and stayed on after I filled the tank to the top with fluid. They confirmed the light was not working properly and replaced the washer...
Back