Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Peter, I had started reading at the beginning and had not made it to those post yet, many thanks for find these post. Those picture look almost exactly like my 2013 Sport, except the paint on the inside edge is completely missing in some spots now thanks to this flaking/bubbling problem. It...
  2. C

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Hello All, Noticed over the weekend that the paint on my 2013 Explorer Sport had bubbling paint around the edge of the hood. Upon raising the hood I noticed the problem was much worse, the paint has chipped away at many places along the edge of the hood. I took my truck into the dealer who...
  3. C

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Well I picked up my truck Tuesday August 27 from dealership after they performed the TSB for the Fuel Delivery Module and replaced all of the rear vents and seals. My family and I took a trip over the labor day weekend and sadly I have to say the issue has not been fixed, in fact the smell is...
  4. C

Dropped my X-Sport off yesterday for the Smell and Fuel Delivery Module Recall. Thanks to Crystal for getting everything rolling. It had been a close to two months since I had heard anything back from the Dealership, amazing what a call from customer Service can do. I hope they are able to...
  5. C

Hello everyone, It has taken be a few days to read through all of the pages surrounding this issues and I have to say I feel everyone’s pain. I have 2013 Explorer Sport with 19682 Miles, I have the same issue. Passing someone on the freeway, Smell. Getting onto the onramp, Smell. The best was...
Back