Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

ok, here is what i did. I used a 12V brake light bulb and soldered wires to each lead, then i stuck the wires in the fuse slots. Next i turned the key on and started wiggling wires until the bright glow started to dim. Didnt take long to find it after that. It turns out its a wire bundle in...
  2. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

i do have a meter, im just confused on how to use it. lol
  3. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

according to the diagram it goes to the A/C, but how do i pull the A/C out?
  4. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

I have the relay they gave me at Checkers, i would assume its right. i will put the old one back in seeing how i now know that was not the original problem.
  5. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

Update, I found out the EEC fuse was blown, so i replaced that and it started back up. Well a few minutes later it popped again, now everytime i turn the ignitian on the fuse pops, what now? A short somewhere? where should i look?
  6. D

HELP!!! Fuel problem

I dont get it. I replaced my fuel pump, fuel relay, fuse is good, inertia swith isnt popped, but still no damn fuel pressure. What the heck am i missing here??? Here is more info on my situation. I was out riding around on some bumpy roads, as i was crusing along i felt the fuel cut out for...
  7. D

Fuel leak help

yeah i only smell it when i first start it up
  8. D

Fuel leak help

every once in awhile i smell gas when i start up my rig, but i have never been able to locate a leak. well today i used my remote start to start her up (It's cold here) and when i got out to the rig there was a puddle underneath. I got under and looked and all i could tell is that is was...
  9. D

Sn0border88's SAS'ed

Very impressive!!!!
  10. D

possible SAS sticky?

very impressive!!!
  11. D

possible SAS sticky?

why not just have a locked sticky with a list of everyone that has done an SAS and links to there threads (if they have one). That way people can take ideas and experiences from eveyone to combine into there own build. Or is that to large of a task?
  12. D

Anyone use these coil shims when doing your SAS?

Well this thread is going no where fast!!! LOL
  13. D

New Years or early Jan. AZ wheeling trip.

I take it this trip is dead?
  14. D

Anyone use these coil shims when doing your SAS?

Curious if anyone has used these bad boys. I know there has been a little discussion about these on here, but i couldnt find it. I'm thinking about throwing a set under my coils to get the bow out of them, but im debating between the 0-1/2 and the 1" What do you fellas think? They are the 5th...
  15. D

Zhanx's SAS - HP Dana 44 on 37's thread

I feel ya brother!!! I was having issue after issue with my axle and finally said screw it, im not putting anymore money into this damn thing, and the SAS started very soon after!!
  16. D

Zhanx's SAS - HP Dana 44 on 37's thread

I planned on going the cheaper way as well. When i finished up it was over $4K though. If your going to do it you might as well do it right the first time. I started thinking about using stock shafts, joints, etc... but then i though why? Before i knew it i had $550 in 4340 shafts, and tons of...
  17. D

Most should have no issues then!
  18. D

Hey now, i have proof that i wheel as well!!!!
  19. D

Pulsing brakes?? (help)

Thats what i was thinking, but they are brand new. I guess they could be bad from the factory?
  20. D

Pulsing brakes?? (help)

What would cause you brake pedal to pulse when you push it? could it be air in the lines? I just finished my SAS, but now when i press the brakes it feels like the pedal is bouncing or pulsating. I bled the front brakes, no air in them. the back bleeder valves are rusted shut though. could it be...
  21. D

Skyjacker springs question...

yup, 19" is correct
  22. D

SAS almost done 1991 Explorer

i wish i had that kind of dough. Of course if i did it would be 4-linked!!! and so would the rear.
  23. D

SAS almost done 1991 Explorer

Well i spent about 10 months gathering everything. i was just talking about the actual install.
Back