Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Why does an MFT Master Reset Fix the Problem with My Keyless Entry Fobs?

Yes, I can already tell you that the MFT master reset I did the other day did change the wiper behavior. I use both reverse wiper and courtesy wiper, and did have to set them back on after the MFT reset. I never used the All Doors unlocking setting before, so can't confirm for you yet that...
  2. J

Key Fob Issues

Guys - This is how my remote problems started. You might want to check out this thread: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=385612 Some think there's some interaction going on between the MyFord Touch and remote keyless entry system.
  3. J

Reporting back per my post yesterday. I did my first ever master reset last night, and it fixed the problem with my fobs. Both are working perfectly now!
  4. J

I'm seeing this same exact problem with my new Ex. Most times, I have to press unlock on my fob 4 or more times to get it to unlock, or like was said originally, press lock when the car is already locked and then unlock. Very rarely do lock or unlock work for me on the first push of either...
Back