Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

DVD Headrest and other options questions

That's not a bad idea. thanks for the suggestion. I figured they didnt play external sound but thought I'd check just to see if I was doing something wrong. I saw the volume controls on the remotes that came for the DVD players but read in the book it was just for controlling the sound for...
  2. B

DVD Headrest and other options questions

Advent DVD Headrests from Dealer - Sounds Other than headphones? Can anyone with Advent DVD players let me know if there is any other way to listen to the DVD players aside from headphones (wired or wireless that came with them) or the car stereo through FM channel? Do the DVD players play...
  3. B

2013 Explorer Headrest DVDs

can someone with the DVD headrests post pics of the set up? i just purchased a 2013 and we're going to have the dealers install the DVD headrests. We gave thought to iPad headrest holders and iPads but after further though, we didnt want to deal with our son/future kids wanting to play...
  4. B

Am I getting a good deal? New member here!

thanks Sgt1411! I'll look into these!
  5. B

does this work if i download a PDF brochure? or is it mail only?
  6. B

hey so I was actually wrong about the packages - its a limited, 4wd, 310A - i'd thought it was 302A because of the Blind spot monitoring and inflatable seat belts but they have just added on that package for $595 instead of the full 302A package. so now I'm not sure how great of a deal it is...
  7. B

I'd given thought to the iPad idea but my issues there are that my son knows he has games on the ipad as well as movies so I dont know if he'd be content just watching a movie on it. I have this image in my head of him watching 10 min of a movie and then wanting to play a game for 10 minutes...
  8. B

thanks for the response! I'll check the other threads you listed and see if I'm in a comparable range! I agree that as long as you're good with the price, its a good deal, but I want to make sure I'm not leaving anything on the table as I have an expanding family - hence the upgrade. My wife...
  9. B

Hey guys, new member here. I joined a Jeep Wrangler forum before purchasing my 2012 Wrangler and it was so helpful in making sure I made the right moves with that deal that I was hoping this forum would provide the same help! I'm currently pricing out a new 2013 Explorer Limited with the...
Back