Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. O

What did YOU do to your Explorer today?

Planning to work on the left door panel, left window switches and the Ac button. I only have one working window front right and it only works from the passenger door switch. Driver side window is stuck up but I don't know if it's because a bad regulator or a switch. My guess and the hope it's...
  2. O

I need a back seat for a 94 Explorer Limited in So Cal

Sun valley is the Mecca of junkyards and there are several that specializes on ford trucks. Don't have any names from top of head but since I need to go get some stuff for mine I'll have some info soon. :)
  3. O

"Just Live With It"

I'm the second owner of my truck. My good friend bought it brand new and he gave it to me for free couple of years ago. I met him when the truck was six months old and back in 94, black with ruby red interior explorer 4x4 was my first brand new car so this truck has a lot of sentimental value...
  4. O

found this nice bumper

Nice find! :)
  5. O

94 Explorer Ac Question...

Since we are in topic. :) How do you get that switch off the dashboard? My Ac fan has mind of it's own (which I did made a thread about it) and it wouldn't work only in hottest days. It's just the blower that doesn't work. And the weird part is if I open the window (only have one working one)...
  6. O

Intermittent AC power problem.

Yeah it's just the AC/heat blower fan. Even if I turn the AC off, blower won't come in until it feels like it. lol
  7. O

Intermittent AC power problem.

I did a quick search and didn't see a similar problem so I'm hoping to get some solution to my AC problem from the experts. Ok this the weirdest thing ever. I don't know if I have a problem with the on and off switch or some other problem. I have 1994 XLT with manual AC controls and what...
  8. O

4x4 Switch Wiring Diagram - '92 Explorer

Well...I guess good info is good info regardless of the post date lol. :D I just did a search about truck is not going in to low range and this came up. I might have an issue with the switch since it goes in to 4x4 high but not low. I am the second owner of the truck and I know the owner and...
  9. O

my new ride

Enough talk. Where is the new picture? :D
  10. O

Lower grille cutout?

Go to nearest ford dealer and check out another sport.
  11. O

Hello forum.

Thanks brooklyn. :) Car has exactly 138000 miles on it (as of yesterday) and it's been babied all it's life. Interior is in immaculate condition but at some point I do have to replace the driver seat foam. For now most important thing is the find out why my brake pedal went to the floor...
  12. O

Buying a 93 explorer on friday

Congrats on the new to you explorer. :)
  13. O

Hello forum.

Thanks Rick. :) Yeah I don't know what took me so long to join? I've lurking around as a guest for the last a few weeks and got have to tell you place is full of great information. And I noticed the big so cal family.:thumbsup: Here is the picture of my new to me baby. Picked it up from the...
  14. O

Hello forum.

Just wanted to drop by and say hi. New to this forum but not to the forums in general. I just got a 94 explorer xlt 4x4 for free and after driving it for a week transmission blew out so now it's in the shop getting it rebuild. This is not my first explorer.In fact back in 94, 94 Ford explorer...
Back