Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Check out my stanced out explorer -decals

Nice one Chulo with some minor adjustments I think you should sell them. For what its worth,.. Love the T-shirt more than the stencil. The Vinyl looks wonky around the bottom grill lines. Might wanna simplify some more. Also main grill, why not model it off the Sport grill, less complicated? My...
  2. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

Are they the ContiSports? I'm having a hard time trying to work out which continentals are the optional tires. Here's what I've been eyeing off... P Zeros Advan S.T. And then there's the continental's,.. But which one? Cheers WT
  3. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

Thanks thePUNISHER, How's the wear on them? I've read some reviews that they wear quickly.
  4. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

Thanks 4DRHTRD Now thats a sexy tire. Either TireRack are sold out of the 255/50 or 265/45 or they don't make them. What size are you running? Cheers
  5. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

Thanks Raider. Aren't they all weather tires? If so, don't expect much from them on ice.
  6. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

Thanks Peter, I'll snoop around. I've always been a fan of Yokohama and like you I want dedicated Summer/Winter tires. All weather tires are useless, IMO. The Optional Summer Tires Ford offer are 265/45/20... I think I'd enjoy less wall and more floor. :D
  7. W

Summer Tires - thoughts?

My soon to arrive ExSport is looking to purchase Summer Tires, 265/45/20. I've not read great reviews on the ContiSports suggesting the wear is brutal. Yokohama, Pirelli? Cheers WT
  8. W

Full-Black Ford Emblems on our Explorer!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ford-7-GRILLE-or-TAILGATE-Emblem-BLACK-Custom-Made-Sticks-on-Fusion-Explorer-/181174960294?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a2ede80a6&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1 Suggests it fits explorers... A quick measurement would confirm
  9. W

2014 Sport order status anyone?

Unhappy That kinda pisses me off! My dealer gave me a 6-8 weeks for delivery from the build date of 06/03 and your stats suggest I won't see my car until middle to end of August as I still don't have a VIN! So much for buying a car for a family road trip. Boo!
  10. W

:thumbsup:That's awesome news, lucky bugger!
  11. W

Itching for it! Enjoy the ride.. what colour did you get? I'm getting the Silver and might paint the callipers. I'll look out for you.
  12. W

13 Sport Mod progress w/ Pics

Love it. Big fan of the runners, plastidipped handles and badge.
  13. W

Thanks mate. I already felt that pinch when the Edmonton police force gobbled up all the cities 2013 Ex sports. After that people were putting serious cash down for whatever could be found. I couldn't get my hands on one so I opted to order a 2014. 6 weeks later I received a phone call from...
  14. W

Super psyched for you mate. Thats a long wait, where are you located Trappie?
  15. W

That does not sound promising JD! When did you order and where do u live? Cheers WT
  16. W

Just out of curiosity, how many canadians have ordered a 14 sport and received a VIN? I ordered 5/19 and I'm still waiting. Was told 6-8 weeks(from start of June) for delivery and now I'm super worried its not going to be here for my vacation/road trip. From experience, can anyone give me...
  17. W

Foglight Bulb Options

Thanks roaming. The Phillips look like a cleaner colour but if distance is compromised??? Dilemma dilemma. From theses pics I can't say I'm a big fan of the Cree. I appreciate your efforts, thanks mate!
  18. W

Foglight Bulb Options

Thanks roaming, look forward to your post/comparison.
  19. W

2014 ford list of update and colors

Ordered and interested! I'll hunt down my info! Thanks Crystal.
Back