Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Owners of X's with 31x10.50 tires with NO LIFTs

playing catch up okay it's like 1:55 a.m. in good ol' Missisloppy just got off work..... I will post pics asap but that'll probably be when the new prez is in office.... I'm not what some would call copmuter literate and I guess with the problems I'm having I'm not explorer literate either.
  2. S

dumb question okay everyone knows that mass= resistance.... back to the 32x11.5 MTRs... how badly do balancing weights add to the decrease in mpg while observing the pics on the X board I noticed no one seems to use them
  3. S

question for the birdman running 32x11.5 MTR all corners on rolling stock 2001 explo sport my gas mileage went from 19 mpg average to 11 mpg according to the uncalibrated speedo so is it actually worse or maybe the rubbing on turns cause this??? help
  4. S

high pressure fuel lines

napa tools to alaskan jack: having a similiar problem with a leaky fuel filter that needs to be replaced. got the tool on the upper left I believe a 3/8" and 1/2" spec tool. anyway after inserting the tool the bloody thing won't budge. tried moving it back and forth while twisting but...
  5. S

QUESTONS

been there... got the silver tool from advanced auto parts, looks like an X onfolded. Been under the truck for 4weeks plus with plenty of elbow grease and no results. Tried inserting the tool twisting pulling back and forth and... by the way this is still the fuel filter removal. As far...
  6. S

QUESTONS

ripped? anyone ever try the tornado product? if so reviews welcomed....
  7. S

"new" early bronco (concept)

??? I'd buy it if < $20,000 cherry
  8. S

"new" early bronco (concept)

WTF well it's a love or hate it thing I guess.... not crazy about the look but it'll grow on me, would be alot nicer with the 6.0 from a 350 and.... strangely getting a....never mind (mods just make me....)
  9. S

big tires=mpg problems???

??? REGEAR...???
  10. S

WHY ASK? HAVING TROUBLE WITH 32" MTRS NOLIFT... PLENTY OF RUBBING AND THE MPG.... LIKE 11 MAYBE ON A GOOD DAY BUT ONLY 200 MILES A TANK
  11. S

QUESTONS

POINTERS ALSO ACCEPTING POINTERS ON BEGINER MODS
  12. S

QUESTONS

HAVING PROBS WITH TIRES.....AND FUEL FILTER REPLACEMENT
  13. S

FUEL FILTER STUCK??? DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PROCEDURE TO REPLACE A FUEL FILTER.... BEEN AT IT FOR 3 WEEKS WITH THE SPEC TOOL BUT AS YOU CAN SEE...
  14. S

PUT MTR'S (32) ON, DON'T ASK ABOUT THE RUB.... NOT GETTING GOOD MILEAGE THOUGH SOMETHING LIKE 11 MPG AND 200 MILES A TANK..... HELP!
Back