Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

Ntoda...I think all you need is the full part number for the "Less roof rack, RH & LH". Isn't DB5Z-7851728-AA and DB5Z-7851729-AA the parts you're asking about from gitme's photos? Those two drip moldings, the two front moldings for a total of four moldings and you're set. Go to a local fastner...
  2. W

Roof Rack / Rail Removal

What trim piece did you use?? More pics up close please.
  3. W

Howling Noise

Crystal, thank you for your assistance. I do appreciate the effort that Ford is putting in their customer relations online.
  4. W

Howling Noise

Sorry for the slow followup on this. Life and whatnot getting in the way of hopping on the computer. After dropping the vehicle off at the dealership, I received a call from the service manager who told me they were able to reproduce the sound only briefly while passing a semi at higher...
  5. W

Howling Noise

I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue! I had this issue while on a road trip this past week. I found the problem really presented itself above 80 MPH but could be slightly heard around 70. Sound increases with speed, and is definitely caused by the climate control system. If I turn...
Back