Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. H

K&N CAI for 2009 4.6 Adrenalin

This is what i got and it fits/works great 57-2573 from K&N
  2. H

Air intake kits

Also did a Exhaust System upgrade went with a flowmaster 40 Series Muffler - 2.50 Offset In / 2.50 Offset Out - Part #: 42543 I see a better MPG gain and felt HP/bottom end torque gain :D :burnout: FYI this truck sounds great with this hole set up exhaust and the k&N set up!!!!
  3. H

Air intake kits

I drive my truck year round I watch the gas mileage all the time before and after the swap I seen the gain... I'm not trying to sell you on it I'm just saying what I'm seeing with my truck! :dunno:
  4. H

Air intake kits

Get the K&N 63-2573 I have it on my 2009 STA and it fits great and sounds great and I gained 3-4 mpg
  5. H

hanger bearing

this is the...
  6. H

STA Adrenalin Eibach Lowering Springs

Im in where do i send my money
  7. H

What will replace your Sport Trac?

If my STA has to go...For me hands down its the 2011-2013 ford edge sport
  8. H

Shaker 500

No sure if it does or not...but i have a 2009 sport trac adrenalin that had the 6 disk premium in it i would sell to you. it worked great till i removed it to install a alpine deck with gps / nav in it Let me know...im in Calgary Alberta
  9. H

Offical: Post your ST pics

This is my STA
  10. H

New here with a 2009 ST ADRENALIN

Thanks for the info UKPONY... I'm in Calgary Alberta
  11. H

New here with a 2009 ST ADRENALIN

Hello, I was surfing the web for some answers regarding my 2009 ST Adrenalin and came across Serious Explorations. To my surprise, I found a wealth of information and detailed answers... Thanks for coming together and sharing experiences and fixes. From Alberta Canada HarmlessV8 :burnout:
Back