1. J

The product of my mind 7.3 psd 1st gen

Got her ready for storage
  2. J

Put seats and doors on today got to sit and make truck sounds for a minute
  3. J

Hopefully it don't set to much longer before I get it finished but never know
  4. J

I didn't have the body near the frame when I got sazaww happy but it needed a bigger tunnel anywho
  5. J

Bea next to the old workhorse donor
  6. J

And in pieces still I give you 7.3 power stroke explorer
  7. J

The Black Pearl SAS and build

You could use stock coil buckets even but the limit up travel and coil length my silver one was done unwell this way because the didnt do the ( things in pic above ) I call them jeep di**s or limiting straps and they spaced the axle forward with the coil 2 1/2" Backward on steel blocks its jank...
  8. J

Good to see some work done
  9. J

Told you we where certified 4 teenagers a explorer, wood and a bronco and then you realize the new house backyard becomes a swamp in the winter not recomeended to do on dirt
  10. J

Where it gets good and trust me I'm certified that's OSHA wood..
  11. J

3 years ago the junky v6 and 3rd e40d had to teach her who's muscles where bigger p.s. I'm winning
  12. J

Bump thread I got some sweet inspirational work done after a few years and life Lol.. Put the body on the Mayans way and to my amazement my measurements were almost dead on as to where i wanted the enexpected behemouth engine I'm far far from driving starting or even having this thing done but...
  13. J

How are you gonna manage the hump in the frame ..I'm still lost at it
  14. J

Toyota frames are already boxed so I used axle perches 1/4 steel got them from tractor supply for 15 bushings where 18 ea
  15. J

Ya for your upper shackle mount. Explorers are rubber bushings inside the frame the frame needs boxed a weak point. Didn't get to try them out they were for a Toyota designed around a flat leaf spring with more shackle angle allowing the shackle full droop. I wanted to use the ballistic joints...
  16. J

The ones I made out of their poly bushing
  17. J

Looks interesting idk about strong.. You could use a set of ballistic weldable joints and make a set of rear hangars for the shackle and it'll be strong
  18. J

Hows the projects

Out climbed my brothers suburban up a technical turn up hill but he had to tow me in the mud because bald 2wd iroks only get traction dry
  19. J

Hows the projects

Having been on in some time but got 2 SAS explorer projects I miss felt like getting inspired Lol the one I didn't build but drove the piss out of daily for 3 years 70 miles a day 10 miles on dirt
  20. J

Felt like bumping an old thread been along while with my girl still in peices but quiet the work done as soon as I get some pics posted you won't be disappointed in what rests between the framerails
  21. J

Getting closer to my full width 3 link sas need some help

Stock springs flex good enough mine is soa with shackles i wouldnt use 63s but i have heard of the f150 2wd 4 pack if i remember right its 2.5 same width as explorer but the center hole is more offset not centered like the explorers
  22. J

Hideous shaking engine -1% available power

Is there good compression
Back