Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Custom Drop Pivot Brackets.... feeler

I am planning on starting primarily on TTB products. I plan on starting with the drop brackets because I already have them designed for my own vehicle, and it seems that there is a lot demand for them, but the ones currently being made are overpriced. I already have a few other components that...
  2. R

Custom Drop Pivot Brackets.... feeler

Hello, my name is Matt. I know I have barely posted in the forums, but I'm considering starting up a manufacturing business. I'm an rbv enthusiast so naturally I'd like to cater to the needs of RBV's primarily. I'm working on getting a business plan together and need a feel for what is truly...
  3. R

Roll Over Posse Board Member Nominations and Elections

I became a member this summer in my B2 at the local ohv trail. Flopped over due to poor footwork. Hit the brakes at an inopportune time and laid it into a hole. My roof rack caught all of the weight, i didnt break a window, or dent a panel, just bent the rack mounts and spilled cooler water all...
  4. R

Hello from Montana

Hey guys, My name is Matt, I've been a member on other Rbv forums for years, and am wanting to continue to build my resources. I am a big fan of the helpful community that loves these little rigs like I do. I'm an avid outdoorsman, off roader, wrench, and in general just love to get down and...
Back