Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

The (expletive) a.k.a BES my 92X

and the currently i got a killer deal on a pair of d44's 37"s and i decided " you know what would be cool?" a 3 linked exploder on 37's
  2. C

august 2015 cut and turned soa and 33"S with front locker and an opps dont know what happened but all is well had fun with this it was an awesome experience wheeled it a bit but times change
  3. C

some updates .... so i got a winch built a roof rack i got a disc 8.8 rear im gonna toss in with some 3.73 L/s and a d35ttb for the front where i have cut and turned the housings for 3.5" lift im just waiting for the last few rebuild parts to show up and its all getting...
  4. C

Brian1 91 XLT 4x4

love your rig .... and it amazes me that every time i see a built explorer on tv/mag's/ect .... its someone from this site...
  5. C

So im on 33"s now with only 2" of lift
  6. C

clutch questions

Ill keep thos short has anyone here used a LuK 07-139 clutch on there gen 1 its a larger self adjusting clutch used in the shoc 4.0 with the r1hd... I read something kinda confusing that it would fit and has 300lb more clamp load on it Anywho long-short I want to upgrade and I want to know...
  7. C

ya with my old job i had all the time in the world but no money with my current one i have money to do what i want ( kinda) just no time to do it
  8. C

yes and yes , im building a roof rack system and i think i might upgrade the lights ontop ... i just mounted my cb , i need to make a new headliner backer i have everything needed for 5in lift 2" suspen 3in body and i need to build a new front bumper to mount my winch, smitty xd8 my...
  9. C

Well, i figured i would share the story of my explorer to start out it was a hot day ought bout 2 years ago when the telegram was delivered, "greetings" STOP "i am relocating and everything must go" STOP so i stumble over to a friend of a friend of a friends plumbers brothers mail...
  10. C

The Southwest Chit Chat thread..

Glendale reporting for breakdowns! ... err i mean duty
  11. C

Announce your New "Elite" Status here...

Dun Dun DUN!!!!! Um... i mean i finally did it, as a matter of fact this is the only forum i have ever given money to, and id gladly do it again and again
  12. C

mounting roof rack (searched for months)

make feet for them from steel get a roll of gasket material from the auto parts store cut the gasket to the size of your feet then cut some more steel for an inner and drill holes and bolt threw if ya can try to go threw a support make sure to hit any bare metal with some paint
  13. C

For Sale 1st Gen Part Out. Some performance, some aftermarket.

i have a sister in ohio and i have to go there in november so i might buy have them pick em up and get em from them in november
  14. C

and what will ya have for that lift?
  15. C

whats the weight on that rubber w/ rims for shipping?
  16. C

Do you have a block heater in your Explorer?

i do actually... well i think i do .... i have a gen1 and next to my bat tray there is an old looking household plug male-end ... i assume its for a block heater ... i havent used it ... as i live in arizona but its nice to have ( i think)
  17. C

my weekend project

well i have one more panel to do ... as soon as i find a good replacement and ill do a write up when i get it
  18. C

my weekend project

soo this weekend i went to the P-a-P and got some other things from the store and started a little project i had brewing in the back of my mind. it started with finding tan/w black accent door panels that where in good shape i found 3 of 4 then i got some camo carpet from...
  19. C

'91-'94 Rough Country 4" lift kit $200+shipping

if you still have this thing tell me what ya would have to have to put it in a box and throw it down to AZ
Back