Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Comment by 'warriorti' in media 'bumper9'

This looks nice. What kind of lift set up does this truck have? Wheel and tire combo?
  2. W

Need Help From Colorado People

That would be great. I'll PM you when I get home.
  3. W

WOW! That is some rig. Is there anything you can't do in that thing? It just looks like it can kick some serious a$$. I'd like to see it in person some day.
  4. W

That is great! I already have the Flowmaster. I just need someone willing to make the bends around the spare tire on my Mounty. I would love to see his custom work.
  5. W

Thank you very much 410. I was looking for something a little closer to The Springs, but if I can't find anyone locally I will definitely keep your suggestion in mind. What about prices? How much will I be looking at?
  6. W

Hello all. Newb here. First, let me just say that this is a very informative site. I have been keeping up with it for the past three years. As informative as this site is I still need help finding help. My question is for anyone living in or near Colorado Springs. I was wondering if anyone...
  7. W

Before & After

Is that Eagle Pass, Texas you passed through? :us:
  8. W

My life is not worth living anymore!

Thanks Doug. That's just what I intend on doing.
  9. W

Thak you Finally, a smart person with smart answers. Yes, I did get a great deal especially when shipping costs from Hawaii to California is $1250.00. I agree with everything you wrote. In fact I think you just expressed what I was initially trying to convey . Thank you so very...
  10. W

Your opinion 1. As far as Hondas being powerless little lego cars. Yes most of them are; in stock configuration of course just like any other car. Long life and economy are a few good qualities of Hondas if you want to start a discussion on this. Add to that high resale value and repeated...
  11. W

My family has expanded since I bought it and now with two SUVs gas prices are starting to become an issue.
  12. W

Like I said, maybe I just need to open my eyes and see what potential this truck has. Everybody here seems toknow what they're talking about. I guess I'll give it a shot.
  13. W

I guess anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
  14. W

A sleeper Explorer?!?!?:confused: :banghead: :confused:
  15. W

I am dreading doing the research for aftermarket performance parts for it. It's not like in the import scene where there performance parts all over the damn internet. What kind of mods would you suggest as far as suspension drops and Hp gainers.
  16. W

Yes. I did have alot invested in the Honda. It had alot of names and numbers in its KIA Files. Like I said before, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It's kind of wierd going from 4cyl. to 6cyl.
  17. W

why sell the Honda One of the things he told my wife was that If we weren't going to take him up on his offer he would use it as a trade-in for his new Suv. He wound up getting a Honda Pilot.
  18. W

My Mounty's twin Basically I went from a quick, fun, RELIABLE, sporty, not to mention excellent on gas mileage car to a heavy 4.0L 2WD family wagon. I need ideas from anyone who has done mods to a 4-door family wagon. I dunno, maybe I'm just not seeing the potential this truck has...
  19. W

My honda was worth about $1000 more than the X. 2. What mods have you done to your Sport? 3. No, Explorers were built by a nation who retaliated by leveling two cities with Nukes. There is no denying the Honda relilability, though. Hopefuly when I get back I'll have saved up enought to get...
  20. W

Hello everyone. I have coming to this site for about eight months now. I ran across it while I was doing research for performance upgrades for my 1997 Mountaineer-my family wagon. My other car was a 1991 Honda Accord (miss you) coupe. A while back my father-in-law informed my wife that he...
  21. W

20" Wires?

Why are you glad he did?
  22. W

20" Wires?

I am planning on Chrome with gold tips for accents to match body color.
  23. W

20" Wires?

I am in the military. I will be going away on a "business" trip in about a month for about a year or so. Anyway, I plan on doing the typical cosmetic alterations to my '95 X when I get back. One atypical modification I plan to make is getting 20" wire wheels for rolling stock on a 2" drop...
  24. W

No Defrost. It's cold. Need Help.

I just want to thank everyone for their input. The A/C compressor did lock up. No squeal, belt is a little worn. Heat works just fine with the wire disconnected from the compressor. I'm gonna have to replace it with a new one before I leave for Iraq-can't leave the family hanging.
  25. W

No Defrost. It's cold. Need Help.

It happens in any given position. Heater or Defrost. It doesn't matter. I have unplugged the electrical connector on top of the compressor so far. I tried spinning the inner disk on the compressor and it won't budge. I have a feeling this is going to be an expensive repair.
Back