Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Dash illumination color

also, it said there were 6 194s but in the pic i only count 4?? ive got an 03 sport so im not sure what im gonna see when i look back there or else id order the bulbs or LEDs. wheres a good place to buy these locally?? radioshack?autozone? etc
  2. M

Dash illumination color

to get to the 194s to swap them out for LEDs... do u actually unscrew the gauge cluster from behind or sumthing or do you just go in from the front and remove all needles?? thnx in advance
  3. M

Explorer Sport Stock Questions??

Hey ive got a 2003 Explorer Sport. Not sure if it had the "premium" system or not but it came with the indash 6 disc changer. my question... what is the RMS rating of the 2 front speakers??? im lookin to get some replacements... while im at it- if anyone knows the RMS of the rears id like that...
  4. M

Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures )

well these are the ones i ordered... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2462383963 im thinking that if i carefully cut little slits going from each opening to the lil screw hole beside it... i will have a lot larger holes to wrok with and maybe ic an...
  5. M

Indiglo gauges install, or HOW TO REMOVE CLUSTER!! ( warning 22 pictures )

ive ordered sum gauge overlays for an 03 explorer sport. would these instructions work just the same?? the explorer is a couple hours away right now so i cant check... also the overlay is one giant piece not 3 dif ones... could i actually cut the overlay into smaller pieces as long as i dont kil...
  6. M

Gauge Overlay Install, help!?!?

bump for a n00b
  7. M

gauge needles

i am installing gauge overlays in an 03 sport. one big question- is it ok to take the needles off?? in other cars- once u get the needles off they wont ever go back on. if they do come off easily, is there anything particular to do when putting them back on?? i need definite confirmation that...
  8. M

bump! has anyone with a new body style gotten to their gauge before??
  9. M

I really need some help on the install. I have searched the whole forum and can not find any help on putting in some overlays in the new body style explorer. i found an install guide for the old body style and it looks very difficult. i was told this was a very easy mod so now i am only...
Back