Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

2013 Ford Explorer Sport Problems

My dealer did a search for 2013 Sports and couldn't find any that match what I was looking for. It is around an $8000 hit to the pocket book. I was looking into a GMC Acadia Denali but that was almost $20000 because they are almost $10000 more brand new and don't have the turbo. I am upset about...
  2. C

I took my Sport back into the dealership again for the check engine light. I was mistaken last time when I said that they reset the epm module, it was the powertrain module. This time, the dealership ordered an O2 sensor that is located around the catalytic convertor. I hope this helps. I...
  3. C

So, just as a follow-up, I took my Explorer into the dealership to scan the check engine light. It came up with a fault, saying there was an air leak somewhere in the system and that is causing a poor air fuel mixture. The service guy told me that it might have come from when they replaced the...
  4. C

Hi guys, I am new the forum as I have just purchased my first Ford ever. It is a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport that I took delivery of in February of this year. It was a great vehicle, until my problems started in July. At 5000 kms, as I was driving down the highway, I could hear a humming noise...
Back