Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

2018 Default instrument setting after using Paddle Shifters

I have a 2018 Explorer Sport that does not reset to factory default after using the Paddle shifters. Is there a fix?
  2. V

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Had the problem so often that my Dealer replaced the ACM (Audio Control Module) under warranty. But, the problem still exists. I'm now fussing with Sirius. After doing some looking I'm thinking it's a Sirius repeater problem in my area. Getting ready for a road trip and will know quickly if the...
  3. V

18 Sport Menu gremlins

Purchased an 18 Explorer Sport last Thursday and am having some left dash menu gremlins. When I go into S drive and use the Paddle Shifters the Tach shows as I expected. However, when I return to Drive, the Tach remains until I use the menus to reset the Gauges submenu. Anybody else having that...
  4. V

2018 Sport Menu problem.

2018 Sport Menu problem.
  5. V

2018 Explorer Sport with Adaptive Cruise

Stop and Go in traffic as a part of Adaptive Cruise control. Stop and Go is available on F150's and Fusions, but not currently an option for 18 or probably 19 Explorers. Appreciate the information. Thanks
  6. V

Heck, I could have walked to Chicago and driven it back to Florida by now... hahaha Did ask my sales guy. I'm looking at the same info he is. The dealer will check further since we are an interested buyer. Thanks
  7. V

Thanks for the information. Just a passing question. What do the F150 and Fusions have as adaptive cruise pieces that allow Stop and Go but not Explorers? Have an Explorer Sport that the Dealer ordered some time ago and was built in early March that is what we want, but it has been sitting in...
  8. V

Thanks. I called Ford Marketing to ask, but they didn't know why or if the 19's would have Stop & Go. Any idea if the 19's will?
  9. V

Does the 18 Explorer Sport with Adaptive Cruise also have Stop and Start? Does not appear so.
  10. V

MFT GMail Contacts as a Phonebook

It's an Old Geek thing... I'm the Geek, my wife, not so much... [:-/ The more I play with it the less it seems like a good idea. Thanks
  11. V

Now That's Funny..... Don't supposed she'll EVER catch on that my favorite drinking estab is called the Office???
  12. V

Want to use a separate Contacts list from GMail as the Phone list on our MFT so either my wife or I can have a single combined phone list in the car. I know how to set up a contacts list, but don't know what to name the file extension to sync it to the MFT phone book??? ;)
  13. V

2014 Sport Window Sticker

Glad the number worked. Not sure what the RR terms are, but you can look them up. Still waiting on dealer delivery. Should be Tz - Fr...
  14. V

CSX Rail Car Tracking 800 235-2352. It will ask for information. You can't get direct customer help unless you're on the weigh bill. But it worked well...
  15. V

Thanks Crystal. My Dealer provided a Rail Car # and I called a CSX 800 phone number. It wasn't minute by minute, but twice a day worked just fine. Just waiting for transport from the rail head to the dealer.
  16. V

Our Sport was built on Wednesdaay the 11th. We're both excited. Is there any way to track delivery? I'm thinking it would be interesting to see.
  17. V

Nov 5th.. Build scheduled for Dec 11.. We're excited.
  18. V

Tsb

The National Highway & Transportation Agency provides information on all cars. www.nhtsa.gov
  19. V

Next Wednesday the 11th Ruby Red Sport, Two tone interior, 401A, Moonroof, Trailer Tow
  20. V

Just found the "adoption papers" for our new Sport. Pre Production Window Sticker. Everything seems to be there. - Finally made it to Production Day 11/12/13.... date should bring good luck along with it's other cool features. - It's a Sport. Made it through Production, Customer Acceptance...
Back