Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Time for tires

my 2012 explorer has 63k on OEM hankook 426's looking for a good replacement with better winter handling i live in Massachsuetts and winter can be tough... thanks!
  2. M

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Just got off the phone with my service manager and he spoke with a Ford Engineer who said that this is a known issue and is being addressed and a fix is slated for end of May.....
  3. M

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

burnt smell when accelerating 2012 explorer HI all, I am getting a burnt smell when accelerating in our 2012 explorer.. have over 50k miles... seems to be getting worse now... anyone get this resolved? is it safe? wife & I are driving to FL from MA (1500 miles one way) virtually non stop...
  4. M

winter tires/wheel size for 2012 Explorer Limited

downsizing for winter thanks for the reply!! how much did they cost if you dont mind me asking
  5. M

winter tires/wheel size for 2012 Explorer Limited

HI All, i was wondering an update on the winter wheels i have the 20" now and want winter tires & wheels.... worried about dropping to smaller rim size.... heard it messes up the computer.... was wondering what sizes people have used and what if any issues reported thanks!
  6. M

MODS for 2012 explorer? normal 3.5 engine

HI All, I am new to this forum and would like to know what MODS for 2012 explorer normal 3.5 engine are out there.
Back