Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Explorer Navigation Tracking Problem

Similar Garmin Results?? fyi, have heard from cyclists that when biking around large bodies of water that their garmin gps's will sometimes show them way off the route. i've seen the garmin results myself and they look very similar to what i see in my explorer gps. note when biking in a...
  2. L

does 3.6.2 still wipe out all my important data and parameters, like previous versions, when you do a reset or mft? i've been loading the app via a flash drive when my nav goes bonkers. it would be better if i did not have to do that.
  3. L

well, a week or so ago i started to think the app actually fixed my nav location problems. today it started "off route" again, tho it did self correct within a couple miles or so. it started being ~.10 miles off, then up to about .50 miles or so (thru a large body of water i might add), then...
  4. L

more unexpected strangeness. this morning when i started the suv for the first time since yesterdays post my location shown on the map display was still off by 1/2 mile or so. i entered a new destination and before moving selected make destination. the display then corrected itself and the...
  5. L

as far as i can tell, yes (i.e.there was no gps symbol with a diagonal line (or "x") thru it).
  6. L

i seem to be having the same issue as others have with the nav system not locking in on the current location accurately, tho i've seen something that was a surprise to me. i have all the recent updates and i tried the reboot app from http://outofmytouch.com/reboot.html but it did not fix the...
Back