Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Factory Remote Start

I just get an error. Not sure why. I usually never have problems with forums.. I tried going to it and reopening it and all I just get an error...
  2. 1

Squealing Noise When Wet, Belt?

Replaced her main belt and this is all fixed for her. :)
  3. 1

Factory Remote Start

I saw the List of useful threads. That was the bookmark I was referring to. When I click on the one about the remote start system, it doesn't load. I get an error. That's why I posted this.
  4. 1

Factory Remote Start

Hey everyone, Trying to get to know my wife's explorer a bit better. I had a link bookmarked here for activating the 'hidden' factory remote start on her 2013 XLT. I went to do some research and now it's gone? Just says error. Could anyone please provide me some info on this. Thanks!
  5. 1

So a bit of an update on mine. Ford decided it was a condition to which I live in. They did extend the warranty 2 years but still... I want it fixed.
  6. 1

Dealer won't do anything so this spring we are going to replace the belt and go from there.. I will let ya know.
  7. 1

We are giving our dealer one last shot, only because we have to ship the car in order to go to another dealer...so yeah it's not convenient.
  8. 1

I suspect also that my dealership could be at blame here too. We are debating of shipping the car south and having a different dealer look at it.
  9. 1

Okay, I got Ford's answer today...and to put it bluntly I am NOT happy! They told me that there isn't anything they can or will do to fix the issue but that is a characteristic with the vehicle because of where I live. That is just complete and utter BS! What they are doing is giving us a...
  10. 1

Thank you, it is nice. :) I have already started with Ford Customer Service, I have been talking to Judy and I am awaiting a phone call from here around the 20th when someone gets back from Vacation so they can discuss options to fix this. Thank you though. :)
  11. 1

Also was reading this, Anyone else try this? http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348696&highlight=belt
  12. 1

I am having the SAME issue! We live in a VERY rainy area, well over 200 inches a year and we get this anytime it's raining. I am currently awaiting a phone meeting with a Ford Engineer to get this fixed, so I will try to keep everyone posted if they can fix it. :)
  13. 1

Hey everyone, New here so first off I will start by saying 'Hi' and I'm glad to have found this forum. I use one for my 08 F-150, so it's nice to have this for the wife's 2013 Explorer XLT. Bought it Oct. 31, 2012. Currently has 9600 miles. Now onto our issues, just want to state that is...
Back