Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Couldn't find a related post for this issue. Noticed some condensation inside my driver's side...

Couldn't find a related post for this issue. Noticed some condensation inside my driver's side mirror, behind the integrated signal light lens. There's a vent at the bottom for evaporation, but the water amount was significant. Mentioned it to my dealer and they replaced it under warranty for...
  2. J

Bottom Door Edge Issue??

Well, got my response from Ford Customer Service. Apparently once Ford Warranty makes a decision there's no recourse or appeal process. Dealt with 3 Ford customer service reps including Bianca over a repair that in the end cost me $250 to a local body shop. Put some lithium grease over the...
  3. J

Bottom Door Edge Issue??

Thanks for moving my post. First forum ever so not really sure how things work! Peter, thanks for the link to Bianca at Ford Customer Service. Can't believe there are so many with this same issue! Ford should just admit to the design flaw and do the repair with new paint and a rubber gasket...
  4. J

Bottom Door Edge Issue??

Poor Customer Service RE: Paint Hi all, Great site and has come in handy for several issues including the infamous "buzzing A pillars". My most enraging issue is that I noticed that in less than a year, all the paint has been stripped down to the bare metal along the bottom edge of both...
Back