Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

For Sale Parting Out 1993 XLT

Would you sell the exhaust system, or the cateletic converter is really what I need.
  2. P

1st gen catalytic converter

Anyone have a 1st gen catalytic converter or exhaust system they could sell me cheap?
  3. P

In need of a 1st gen front bumper!!

Yea that sounds great man!!
  4. P

I'd love a black one 4pullingGM how much?
  5. P

Looking for a 1st gen bumper. I'd like a 1 piece, but the really looking for anything in good condition and cheaper than something new. DM me if you got something
  6. P

Looking for a 1st gen bumper. I'd like a 1 piece, but the really looking for anything in good condition and cheaper than something new. DM me or email me if you got something paynefordham@gmail.com
  7. P

Looking for a 1st gen bumper. I'd like a 1 piece, but the really looking for anything in good condition and cheaper than something new. DM me or email me if you got something paynefordham@gmail.com
  8. P

Parting my 1992 X. Yes.....the White one...

Front bumper for sale?
  9. P

1st generation rust free Montana body parting out.....

How much for the front bumper? PM me.
  10. P

1st gen stuff for sale

Do you have a front bumper for sale?
  11. P

fender flares

What type of snorkel do you got on there? Did you build it yourself?
  12. P

Driver side speakers aren't working

I have a 1993 Ford explorer limited, that I changed out the front two speakers, because the driver side front and back doors weren't working (Sound comes out, its just very quite compared to the other speakers). Now with the new speaker the driver side door still isn't working. Any ideas of what...
  13. P

I have a 1993 Ford explorer limited, that I changed out the front two speakers, because the...

I have a 1993 Ford explorer limited, that I changed out the front two speakers, because the driver side door wasn't working (Sound comes out, its just very quite compared to the other speakers). Now with the new speaker the driver side door still isn't working. Any ideas of what this might be?
  14. P

Call In

Payne (North Indianapolis)
  15. P

Badlands Attica, Indiana April 25th or 26th

I down with going the 26th too... I've been there once, but i haven't taken my baby up there and have been wanting to for a while!
  16. P

BIG BLUE gets a steel bumper

Looks great... You wanna build me one? haha
  17. P

I am sort of Surprised...

Haha, alright... I'm getting a group together to go this Friday (03-21-14), around 5pm if you wanna come. We are meeting at the CVS on 96th street and Allisonville Rd.
  18. P

Yea very true, My buddies and I had permission from the land owner, but I think he sold the land... I'll see if I can call the guy and get permission again.
  19. P

Sweet College Student, Lets get together sometime and go off roadin. I found a good place off 116th street and 96th street. Been there about 10 times, and I'm starting on making new paths and stuff.
  20. P

Offroad bumper swaps

Thats a sweet bumper! How'd you do it?
  21. P

Sweet man, Lets go off roadin. lol
  22. P

My 93' Explorer Restoration Project

Damn, that looks great... I am starting to do some of the same thing to mine, so thanks for the great pics. :)
  23. P

New 1993 Explorer

Also, would 4.56 be any better for off road, and on road... still daily driver, but I do go mudding.
  24. P

New 1993 Explorer

Thanks, do you know of a good place to buy gears?
Back