Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

How to remove 91` Explorer Ignition switch without a key?

i personally stuck a screw driver in there and twisted it with some channel locks and got the pin to release.
  2. S

How many miles on your 2ND GEN EX?

my 2000 4.0 v6 is at 190,x..
  3. S

Lowering 2000 explorer

im wondering if its able to be done on my 2000 ford explorer .. its 4wd i think lol.. what all will i need to drop it? :thumbsup:
  4. S

Power locks.

Does anyone know of a place in las vegas, nevada that fixes door locks.. i dont have patience to take apart all that crap.. i know the problem is the little hook thing on the door thats broken ... and my door handle is all loose and stuff but it still opens if i pull hard enough my driver door...
  5. S

2000 ford explorer oxygen sensors

are the oxygen sensors from the 5.0 the same as the ones for the 4.0 motor? can i use the 5.0 ones on the 4.0 ??
  6. S

A/C problem

well i changed this one little thing that broke and started throwing water.. i think it was the heater valve or something its on the passenger side of the explorer kinda stuck to the firewall.. that broke and i fixed it and than my a/c messed up at the same time.. it all comes out the defrost...
  7. S

A/C problem

i have a 2000 ford explorer and recently i was messing around with my a/c and all of a sudden it stopped throwing cold air out of the front vents.. all it throws is cold thru the feet and defrost.. and when i move the control it doesnt do anything.. can someone help
  8. S

How To: Repair A/C "Fresh Air/Recirc" Door

i have a 2000 ford explorer and recently i was messing around with my a/c and all of a sudden it stopped throwing cold air out of the front vents.. all it throws is cold thru the feet and defrost.. and when i move the control it doesnt do anything.. can someone help
Back