Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Heater/smell/temp problem

I haven't noticed any film on the window, and I don't think there is any dampness, and I'm only getting about 220-240 miles on a full tank.
  2. E

Heater/smell/temp problem

94 explorer, 4wd, automatic, 104,000 miles heres what happens... the temp gauge never gets past cold, the heat takes FOREVER to start working, and I smell coolant. also getting extremely bad mpg... any help? thanks guys.
  3. E

how do I build for fuel economy?

hmmm do you think that 30 mpg is even possible with the 4 wheel drive? I won't be using it of course, but I know that just having it kills...
  4. E

wow that is absolutely amazing.. how much did those mods cost? is it all stuff that was easily done? I would LOVE to get 30 mpg on the highway... plus Im assuming you added a few horsies in the process? if at all possible could you link me to the places you bought all the stuff you needed to...
  5. E

ok heres the deal, my grandmother is giving me her 1994 ford explorer XLT 4wd 4 door (Mint :)) and Its going to be my everyday driver, I've got another project for racing, ANYWAYS... I was wondering what mods I can do to Maximize my fuel economy. From what I've got together so far, most mods...
Back