Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

2005 Exporer ADVTRAC / ABS, lights on

No I didn't - The light does not come on right away. I can drive it for about a mile or two, the AdvTrac system works and the ABS works fine. Then after about a mile the ABS and AdvTrac lights come on, and the AdvTrac and ABS do not work. I took the sensor back to get my money back ($75) since...
  2. P

If the Explorer has AdvTrac, I do not think there is a sensor in the rear end differential. Instead it has two sensors in the rear. One on each axle. The computer said it was the right rear sensor. Thats the one I replaced, but it still threw the fault light.
  3. P

A computer indicated Right Rear sensor. I replaced it today -10, froze my fingers but didn't take long. Still have the same problem, after driving about 1/2 mile. Took it back out - luckily they took back the $75 (Standard) sensor. Does not seem like rear bearing, although I have load...
  4. P

Clicking Temp Blend Actuator Removal

WHAT ?? You just posted this last night ??? I spent half a day reading post on instruction YESTERDAY. I did get it out - back in today. This is a VERY useful video for this problem. I sure wish I saw this yesterday morning. I actually cut the bottom 1/2 lip off that side panel (about...
Back