Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Explorer & SAS Ranger

Been part of the website for a long time and hadnt been on cause i got rid of my explorer. well today i bought a new one and ima start my straight axle swap next month. Explorer The old -97 explorer sport 4.0 -rolled over -chop topped the New -99 explorer sport...
  2. E

Need Your Help... With My Girl's Jeep!

ik this thread is dead but thats amazing
  3. E

Stereo/Radio Grounding out

yeah i hadnt thought of that. could be. but it plays fine other then when im turning right so idk
  4. E

alright well i ended up not going and getting a radio. i havent been using the cd player lately just the radio and im not having the problem. so i think it is the plug in the bottom of the 6cd changer in the center consol. when i bought the truck the cd player didnt work and the guy before me...
  5. E

Call In

sometime in june im gonna be hitting mounds with a bunch of friends i dont know exactly when yet but ill know soon, your welcome to join us. pm me so i can send you one when ik for sure (if your interested in going)
  6. E

SO PROUD... BUT....Stuck in 4LOW

yeah i read that and figured it was but just wanted to see what someone else thought. thanks
  7. E

Transfer Case and or Shift Motor Issue 98 Explorer

hay man this tread is pretty much dead (meaning no one writes on it) im having a simular problem here is the link the a thread i started yesterday http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406470 no one commented yet but hopefully soon. im gonna change out my shift motor...
  8. E

SO PROUD... BUT....Stuck in 4LOW

alright so yesterday i was stuck in 4low for like 5 hours. Kinda scared to put it back in four low. my friend was hualing pallets in his 2003 f250 diesel with a six in lift and drove through a field with his truck and suck it down into the grass and just dug and dug. by the time he called me...
  9. E

yeah i had that done at the same time the police report was filed. i was getting ready to go to the secretary and now i cant find the police report... wasnt worried about that but i registration was with it. this is just my luck
  10. E

alright lol i was pretty sure. and yeah thatll be my next place im headed... after secretary of state. some ****** bag stole my license plate and i have to go get another one. and the cop said that i should get it for free since im bringing in a police report but he cant guarantee it because...
  11. E

sorry what you mean by head unit? like the hole stereo (big cube lol) if thats what you mean yes and in not yes lol imm surrounded my junk yards
  12. E

its funny cause 90% of the time i use the cd player and when im using the cd player the hole thing shuts off and when im listening to the radio none of my chanels are coming in. so its all sorts of messed up
  13. E

alright i pulled the sterio and looked at the plugs and they were all the way in. pulled eachone made sure the wires themselfs were in the plugs good and they were. checked the antenna wire on the back of the radio and that was also all the way on and looked like there was nothing wrong with...
  14. E

1997 Sport (Plan)

id like to do a v8 swap but i love my v6 ive never had a problem with it. but if the motor ever goes then it'll get a v8
  15. E

1997 Sport (Plan)

Alright ive been on here for awhile and never gotten around to this Erek is the name truck: 1997 explorer sport (zombie) city: warren, mi email: erekbailey4@gmail.com PICS http://www.cardomain.com/member/erekbailey96/ My truck is pretty stock as of rate this min dont have a ton of...
  16. E

How many miles does your Ex have?

97 sport- 136k like every says its all about preventative maintenance. still running strong and has a long way to go
  17. E

A Michigan Meet and Greet?

yeah im still a senior in highschool so i have a hard time getting away for long periods of times. im switching to online schooling so as soon as that happens ill be good whenever. so lets try for that. might just be the 24-27 if im not in online schooling yet.
  18. E

yeah it completely dies so im gonna take the radio out and see if that works out. thats gonna have to wait a few days tho. my truck is stuck about 10miles away in a random parking lot. my brakes failed when i was slowing down going 70. everyone is safe and sound (thank god) but i couldnt borrow...
  19. E

Stereo Grounding out

I rewrote this in the audio and navigation section and someine said to check antenna if it goes staticy and to check the wires in the back of the radio if the radio completely shuts down so ima try both
  20. E

It kills the radio completely. Would those two things be caused by diffent things and by things I mean grounding out static and dieing completely
  21. E

explorer sport pics

love your bumper thats exactly what i want simple but built nice (i actually want to have like a prerunner part on top tho) not a hole lot of pics and none on the trails (those will be soon) http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4068266/1997-ford-explorer/
  22. E

explorer sport pics

looks almost exactly like mine
  23. E

when ever i take a right turn going over like 10mph my radio grounds out or when just my right tire drops like when going over a bump or hitting a pot hole. im defiantly not an electrical guy so i have no idea where to look. the turning made me think steering wheel but then with the bump i was...
  24. E

Stereo Grounding out

when ever i take a right turn going over like 10mph my radio grounds out or when just my right tire drops like when going over a bump or hitting a pot hole. im defiantly not an electrical guy so i have no idea where to look. the turning made me think steering wheel but then with the bump i was...
Back