Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Why does the FWD has a bump in the middle of the seats going from front to back?

come on Kpwweb we had a good hate train going why did you have to come around and be are reasonable and right :(
  2. M

The wife asked me what was missing...

This is a safety hazard especially if you have kids. I would put a piece of tape over it till you find a replacement.
  3. M

Help!!! Omg!!

Cadillac lets the dealers sell their cars as new with less than 2400 miles. This is why i always ask how many miles they have on the car i am looking for before going over there. in short 1600KM is way too many and i am betting no Break-in process was followed during these 1600KM either
  4. M

Why does the FWD has a bump in the middle of the seats going from front to back?

For all wheel drive it makes sense and for rear wheel drive it does as well but why does a FWD need to do at the back wheels? My buddies Accadia is FWD and he does not have a bump. So what is it that is running from the front to the rear wheels?
  5. M

What is a hidden/not obvious feature of your Explorer that you love

I did this for my Caddy and found a lot of hidden gems and i didn't see anything like this here so i thought i would ask. I like the heated steering wheel
  6. M

Couple of quick questions

I did a search and it came up with some results but i did not get the information i wanted so i am asking again 1. ESP - What is a fair price to pay? i read the dealer cost for 7year 100k 0 deductible was $600.00 and some one said they paid 1000 but they were in Canada. Is there an online...
  7. M

Just picked up a 2014 Limited FWD with 302A package

It had 36 miles and it is Silver with 20" with black perforated interior and all the options i wanted and some i could have been ok without :)
  8. M

Just picked up a 2014 Limited FWD with 302A package

I went to test drive one but ended up buying it. It has more options than i wanted but they priced it just right to reel me in. It has 302A plus these extras 2nd row bucket seats console dual panel moon roof adaptive cruise control polished aluminum wheels Active Park Assist (I thought this...
  9. M

What should I pay for a Limited?

Thanks peter. I know it is going to be hard to find a 2013 now but if any one knows of one let me know i am looking for a silver , limited with 2nd row bucket seats.
  10. M

What should I pay for a Limited?

Looking for the best deals on the 2013-2014 limited i am in market for a new 2013-2014 and am trying to see if you guys can give me some pointers on what price to aim for? is there a better time to buy like after x max or something? any new incentives? dealers making deals on 2013s etc
Back