Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Sync 3 keeps resetting iPhone ringer volume

My iPhone goes full volume when not even using car for a day.
  2. L

I have the issue even when not in my car.
  3. L

I don’t believe the latest round of the ringer increasing is a SYNC issue. I’ve been through the ringer blasting me out in 2 different vehicles caused by SYNC for a few years. Now with the stay at home I get the ringer volume at full blast and I’ve not been in my car for a couple days. I’ve...
  4. L

New v3.0 Build Available

You might check your ford owner site. I just downloaded build 19025 for my Focus. Dealer installed on my Explorer several months back.
  5. L

A new SYNC 3 is out? Latest build I have is 19025. I’m not so sure it’s a SYNC 3/iOS issue. I’ve seen my phone just increase Ringer volume when I click on a notification. And my ringer volume isn’t always maxed out after driving like it used to be before they fixed it.
  6. L

Yes. I thought I hit the volume button on my phone accidentally. Didn’t even think about the cause until you posted this.
  7. L

Is that against the law? :wtf:
  8. L

Can Front & Rear Climate Controls be Synced?

You have control over back setting from the front. See above.
  9. L

How to: New Forscan Update Allows Module Programming

If you don't get an answer here. Go to the F150 forum, they are much more active on this subject. You may be able to figure it out from what they lead you to.
  10. L

SYNC 3 latest version

it does connect when the vehicle is off, but the update(to a new version) functionality doesn't work. Per Ford.
  11. L

We were referring to iPhones and ringer volume.
  12. L

SYNC 3 latest version

Personal experience with it?
  13. L

SYNC 3 latest version

Not for iOS, yet. I think they said May so probably December.
  14. L

SYNC 3 latest version

Did you install the beta version of 3.0 previously? If not you should have no problems. If so, you need to downgrade to 2.2 then upgrade to 3.0.
  15. L

Car tries to initiate phone call upon start up!

That's been an issue since the beginning, at least in my 2 vehicles and many others. An iPhone/SYNC 3 issue. It's been an issue since the beginning for iPhone/SYNC 3. Just wait until your phone rings.
  16. L

Receiving data, advise occupants

It means SYNC Connect is starting up/updating and the occupants won't be able to use the data connection.
  17. L

SYNC 3 latest version

That’s the one I used successfully.
  18. L

SYNC 3 latest version

Not sure if the list of updates has been posted on this thread yet, but here is the info dealers received from Ford. http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5aca442bb433b/EFC06437.pdf
  19. L

SYNC 3 latest version

I finally got it to work. I reformatted exFat not using not using quick format. I’m back to 2.2. New 3.0 on Focus and Explorer this weekend.
  20. L

MFT Update V3.10

As long as you have MFT on version 3.5, I believe. If you have lower you'd need to upgrade to 3.5.1 first then 3.10.
  21. L

SYNC 3 latest version

Any secrets to the downgrade, I've tried 2 separate USB's formatted in Fat32 and then exFat can't get anything other than indexing USB. This is on my Focus, SGT1411 didn't mention you were able to do it on yours?
  22. L

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Try calling SIRIUSXM and have them refresh your radio(or whatever they call it). You'll need your radio number I think that's on channel 1. If that doesn't work it's time for the dealer.
  23. L

Explorer SiriusXM Stuck "Acquiring Signal" (Intermittent) 2018 Models

Are there any trees, buildings, bridges etc. blocking the southern sky when you get this?
Back