Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. xplrsport01

John_Rock's 2001 Sport Trac 4x4

the truck is looking good man
  2. xplrsport01

Tow Hooks

when i had my 2 door sport i switched out my loops on the front with the hooks wranglers have on the rear bumper they are alot easier to get a closed loop tow strap on
  3. xplrsport01

something blocking my oil dipstick

thats the old stick the handle broke off I've seen it befor try getting a zip tie and super glue and gently pull on it after the super glue has dried if it moves and the zip tie comes off just keep repeating the process.
  4. xplrsport01

John_Rock's 2001 Sport Trac 4x4

dude your trac is sick I plan on gettin one to replace my wrx I wrecked my 01 sport last nov and I have always loved this thing! When I get it I'm thinkin of going with SOA Shackle TT and a 3 inch slanted bl since I have some left over pucks from the sport
  5. xplrsport01

lift is here!!!!

5. You should be fine with 3.73's but 4.10's wouldn't hurt but if u go to 35's get 4.56's u should be able to clear them with a body lift
  6. xplrsport01

Help with 883 Body Lift

on my 01 sport i had the same problem and just to a huge pair of chanel locks and had a friend reverse the bolt while i sqweezed the crap out of it
  7. xplrsport01

Whats The Best Year Sport Trac?

ah you got me ya i nvr noticed and i haven't been on in along while i shall ix it now
  8. xplrsport01

Noobie needs some guidance

i had 33's on my 01 with the stock 3.73's and it was fine one diffs went through mud a soup at hub to alittle above hub hight no prob really make the jeep guys mad when the get stuck and u don't
  9. xplrsport01

thanks you very much
  10. xplrsport01

new explorer project coming in May!

ok so its past May and I have yet to get a new explorer but I'm starting to look again cause with the gas dealerships are just giving them away just need to find one for a straight up trade just hope they will pay off my wrx lol if not soon I will hopfully get one in Nov when loan should be at...
  11. xplrsport01

James Duff Bumper on Explorer?

wow man you made alot of progress since i've last been on here its looking good!
  12. xplrsport01

New pics with 4" lift

nice pics man good looking truck if you switch to 15's you should get 15x10's the backspacing with make it look meaner but that just my 2 cents
  13. xplrsport01

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've posted well my subaru is doing great but man I miss being on 33's so I think this year I'm gonna have to get a sport trac. Since its the only explorer thats new enough (with a solid rear axel) to get used with some what low miles. But what year is best? I...
  14. xplrsport01

just started

welcome!
  15. xplrsport01

James Duff Bumper on Explorer?

thats sweet!
  16. xplrsport01

it got totaled i had a post with pics and what not. but i pay just about the same with my wrx cause i have to use 93 but i can go a little farther instead of 230 miles to a tank (mainly highway miles) on the x i get about 280 290 roughly in the subaru
  17. xplrsport01

i hope i find one in may i seen one but i need to get some of my loan paid off on the wrx to build credit. I just took my sister's heep wrangler out man I miss my x that thing was a beast offroad even with 3.73 stock gears 33's and open diffs crossing narrow creeks with steep grades with ease...
  18. xplrsport01

Pictures

thats hottness! sexy as hell!
  19. xplrsport01

Thats right I'm coming back in May if not sooner! I'll be selling my subaru wrx and hopfully getting a new 01/02 sport if I can find one with low miles at the right price. I plan on setting it up just like the old one but better! maybe this time I'll get the soa done and i still have a old heep...
  20. xplrsport01

thinking of getting a ranger

well i used to have a 01 explorer sport on 33's wrecked it bought a subaru wrx and its lost its luster, and i want back into the 4x4 world. I'm thinkin of a ranger since I've always loved the edge lifted. Here's my delema I have a 2 1/2 yr old and well can a car seat fit on the jumper seats?
  21. xplrsport01

Body lift and 33's!

that thing is friggin sweet!
  22. xplrsport01

Missing my sport

Well I just got a wrx I've had for 3 months now and I really miss my truck so I'm thinking of putting it up for sale pay the loan off and get a lil bigger one to get an 04 05 sport trac
  23. xplrsport01

Missing my sport

thats the side that hit the curb But if ne one wants a 2004 wrx turbo 60,x.. miles i'll sell for 15,000 so i can get a sporttrac hmm sporttrac on 33's sounds sexy
  24. xplrsport01

Missing my sport

yeah it does suck and i was gonna put a roof basket on it next and sas sometime in the future No i don't and the cb mount i just took off the tail lense and drilled holes and bolted the mount up and the lense fit back on there
  25. xplrsport01

Missing my sport

well the title says it all last nov i wreck my sport and it got totaled and well i ended up gettin a 2004 subaru wrx and well frankly latly i miss my lifted beast well heres pics of the damages what happend was i spun out into a curb almost rolled a guard rail saved me but not the truck :( sad...
Back