1. Mike65

Howdy

Welcome.
  2. Mike65

Las Vegas Noob

Welcome.
  3. Mike65

Hello All from VA

Welcome from southwestern Va. Nice looking Explorer. Have you tried to remove the driver's side Sunvisor & see if the connector is by the hole in the headliner? Open the passenger's side rear door & operate the inside door handle & see if you can hear the linkage in the door operating. Look at...
  4. Mike65

Newbie to Explorers

Welcome.
  5. Mike65

Welcome Ox, nice looking Sport, love the color. We have a 99 Sport.
  6. Mike65

Repair or retire it?

IIRC we replaced the filler tube with a new one a few years ago, that is why I think it is something on top of the tank because it will only leak if I try to completely fill the tank.
  7. Mike65

Repair or retire it?

The only code it was showing is P1000. It has 5 of the 8 readiness monitors reading not ready. I took it to get gas the other day and when I tried to fill it it started leaking, I guess from the top of the gas tank, because I did not see any evidence on the sides or the bottom of the tank. I...
  8. Mike65

Repair or retire it?

Thanks for the info guys.
  9. Mike65

New to me 2017 Explorer police interceptor Utility

Welcome to the forum.
  10. Mike65

2010 Ford Explorer just bought used

Welcome. Someone is selling one on E Bay now...
  11. Mike65

New 2023 XLT

Welcome to the forum.
  12. Mike65

Oil Pressure Gauge not working well

Welcome to the forum. First thing I would do is pull the oil pressure sending unit & screw in a mechanical test gauge & test the physical oil pressure. Auto parts stores might even have one you could rent or use. Something like this...
  13. Mike65

Repair or retire it?

No I do not have Forscan, I do not even have a smart phone.
  14. Mike65

Repair or retire it?

We have a 99 Explorer Sport that has about 138K miles on it which I know is not a lot since our last Sport had 280K miles on it when we sold it. From it living most of its life in southeastern Pa, & southern NJ at the shore the body is starting to show its age. There are a couple rust thru spots...
  15. Mike65

Another Lost Key Saga

Welcome to the forum. IIRC they do use the same key. I know our 99 Explorer is the same key.
  16. Mike65

New Member From Maryland

Welcome.
  17. Mike65

Just picked up a 94 Eddie Bauer.

Welcome. X2 on some pics.
  18. Mike65

Hi everyone

Welcome.
  19. Mike65

New here, already stressing about parts

Welcome. When we removed the side steps from our 99 Sport I replaced them with side steps from a regular cab Ranger. I bolt one end to the factory Sport hole marked & drilled new holes for the other mounting point. Installed riv nuts & bolted them on.
  20. Mike65

New to the forum

Welcome.
  21. Mike65

Here to keep my '98 Eddie Bauer Alive. Hello!

Welcome to the forum. We have a 99 Sport we are trying to keep running.
Back