Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

How many people have had the airbag warning light activate

My 2011 Limited finally had the airbag light come on around a month ago and has stayed lit. I first figured it would have been one of the rear seats or under the front seats...unplugged replugged all of those connectors...problem remains. Pulled the carpet to get access to plug C211...tried to...
  2. C

Lower Air Dam Intake Duct Falls Off / Missing

2011 Explorer Limited...and just ran into this issue today after an oil change...go to pull away and got 100 yds and the air dam started dragging. Went back to the oil change place and the guy reinstalled...I drove away and pulled over just to look it over...it was ready to fall off again...one...
  3. C

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Thanks for the welcome. I was surprised I had not posted before. I have had a 2011 Limited for 3 years now and overall I love the vehicle. This is my second explorer - also owned a 1997 XLT that gave me 170K miles before she was sent to pasture. I queried my son about exhaust smell and he...
  4. C

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Guh...now I feel I need to invest in a CO meter. My sense of smell is about nil so I could be driving around with the problem and not even know it. Obviously not that worried about a smell but exhaust/CO is concerning.
Back