Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

Explorer Paint Quality

Good point. There are bubbles across the front and the dealership said rust was underneath, so not real sure.
  2. N

Explorer Paint Quality

I purchased a new 2013 Ford Explorer Limited Edition in early 2013. When I picked the vehicle up from the dealership there was a run in the paint on the hood. The dealership informed me that they would replace the hood, but without letting me know they decided to paint the hood. Now the hood has...
  3. N

i own a 2013 Explorer Limited edition, which I purchased new in early 2013. When I picked the...

i own a 2013 Explorer Limited edition, which I purchased new in early 2013. When I picked the vehicle up from the dealership there was a run in the paint in the hood. The dealership told me they would order a new hood, but they decided to paint the hood instead (without letting me know). Now...
  4. N

So the moon roof still rattles, but learned that this is a "characteristic" of the vehicle. Now...

So the moon roof still rattles, but learned that this is a "characteristic" of the vehicle. Now I have another problem, there is a buzzing noise coming from the passenger side either under the hood or in the dash, but it only happens at speeds over 55 mph. I have read online and found that some...
  5. N

Dual Moon roof Rattle

Thanks. I took your advice and sent Crystal a private message. I'm waiting on her reply. I did pinpoint the problem to the track system in the moonroof, so we'll see if it can be corrected.
  6. N

Dual Moon roof Rattle

I have a 2013 Ford Explorer Limited and I also have rattling in the moon roof. I took it to the dealership and was told Ford has not issued any notices to dealership service departments on how to fix the problem. I then called Ford and reported the problem, but this did not help either. I...
Back