Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

transfer case problem??

what were the signs you were experiencing??? i can use the truck without the front driveshaft. works fine it seems...
  2. T

transfer case problem??

thanx- i think that the vc locked up. i got the truk from a young girl that knew absolutely nothing about the vehicle. the diffs are both 3:55. my own thought is that the vc went bad and kept the front locked up,which in turn ruined the front diff to the point that it wore out. the center...
  3. T

transfer case problem??

no one?
  4. T

transfer case problem??

*hi all, i have a 2002 mercury mountaineer AWD 4x4 automatic...here is the problem-i got this truck super cheap. the front differential bushings were completely shot with the center one completely gone. i did drive it to see what the problem was before i bought it,the person selling thought the...
  5. T

sport trac intermittent start

so-here we go with the first post.i have a 2001 sport trac.it has a problem that has been puzzling me.when i bought the truck 2 1/2 years ago it was bought as non running as it sat for 8 months.when i would try to start it the fuel pump would not energize.turned the key a whole bunch of times...
Back