Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

2014 vs. 2015 Ford Explorer

Hi Ezrider! According to this thread, the 2015 will look pretty much the same as the 2014: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404433
  2. C

Hello from Oregon wine country!

Worked like a charm, thanks!
  3. C

Just took delivery of my '14 Sport! Can anyone tell me how to update the "Vehicle Specs" section for my profile? I can't seem to find where that is in the User control panel.
  4. C

2014 Ingot Silver Sport ordered

Just took delivery yesterday! I am a very happy camper! (Or should I say happy explorer?) Santagary, that's a great tip about the state troopers - can't wait to see it in action! By the way, Crystal was fantastic in providing me with updates - she's a real asset to this forum! I'd...
  5. C

List of Useful Threads Hints for a Pre-Pick Up Inspection & Used Ex. Check List

Resurrecting an old thread - I did a search and found this. This is an EXCELLENT list - add my vote for this to be a sticky! Taking delivery of my vehicle today, and I printed this list out to bring with me. Thanks again to the original poster for putting this together.
  6. C

That's great news, Todd! I'm a couple days behind you.. hoping to pick mine up today. As Crystal says - we should post some pics over in the 2011-2015 Forum! Congrats on your new Explorer!
  7. C

How Long For Delivery?

Justin, that is a sweet ride! Congratulations on your new Explorer and thanks for posting nice big pics! I have one on order in the same color - very excited and looking forward to it. Enjoy your new Sport! Keep us posted on your driving experience.:thumbsup:
  8. C

Todd, welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie here as well, having placed my order 2 weeks ago. I've been driving a 2005 Prius and 1999 Honda Odyssey since they were brand new, and so, also like you: :D I suppose these forums will be like a support group to help us through the agonizing wait...
  9. C

FJC2's 2014 Explorer Sport Blog-like thing

Thank you so much for starting this thread! I just placed an order for a Sport myself on Feb 23, and am eagerly looking forward to delivery. In the meantime, reading experiences like yours are just the thing to get through the wait! Please keep posting about your experience with your new...
  10. C

I didn't know the 2015 would be out so soon! :eek: I guess I figured February would be early enough in the year that the 2014 model year would still have some life left. ;) Also, if the 2015 doesn't start building until June, I'd prefer not to have to wait until late June or July to take...
  11. C

After several test drives and lots of reading of these forums, I placed an order on Feb 23 for a 2014 Explorer Sport. It's in Ingot Silver with the two-tone leather, towing, dual moonroof, NAV and BLIS options. So excited, but the wait is gonna be rough! :eek: What are people seeing as...
  12. C

Questions from a Wannabe

First of all, let me say THANK YOU to all of you for the great advice and suggestions! So glad I found this forum - such a helpful community! I did indeed go and test drive a sport, and found the driving experience to be very solid. The truck felt aggressive and responsive when pushed, albeit...
  13. C

Hi BrooklynBay! Yes I've test driven an Explorer XLT but not yet a Sport, and also the new Toyota Highlander, Dodge Durango, Honda Pilot and Chevy Traverse. I like the Explorer best of this bunch, especially for the 3rd row space. I have a batch of growing teenagers (a couple of whom may end...
  14. C

Questions from a Wannabe

Hi Everyone! Long-time lurker, first-time poster here. Well, second if you count that I said 'Hi' over in the new member forum!:D Anyway, I'm on the verge of placing an order for a new Explorer and wanted to check a few things with experienced 5th gen owners. First, a bit about me so...
  15. C

Hi All: I found this forum through my internet research into a new vehicle. I'm not an Explorer owner yet, but I'm very close to making a purchase decision. This forum has helped a lot! I've been lurking here for a few weeks, reading dozens of the great threads :thumbsup: among Explorer...
Back