Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

A few problems I am trying to pinpoint....

Hello all Been driving my 2010 explorer for about a year now and some gremlins have popped up that I am trying to figure out. They are- 1.) MOST IMPORTANT. I was driving down the road a few days ago and the vehicle died on me. The chain of lights that came on, in this order, were the wrench...
  2. G

remove rear hatch? (emblem still attached somewhere)

I just installed a R/V camera myself-just give it a good tug. It is held in by a retainer clip. No special way to do it that I am aware-just pull straight out.
  3. G

New Explorer, Time to Start a Build Thread.....

Alright, mod one complete. A set of 245-70-R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs. A couple of pics- SOrry, crappy day out and the pics arent too good, but you get the idea. Now, onto the grille/heads/grille guard.
  4. G

I have-a lot of the X's on this site have been inspiring me on what I want to do. I am just not sure if a lift is one of those things right now.
  5. G

New to an X, have a few questions...

Okay, so I am new to my X (2010 XLT) and I have a few things that I have noticed that seem unusual- -When I go to unlock the vehicle (with remote) the fog lights come on (along with blinkers, tails and puddles), and seemingly only at night(for all lights). Is this normal? -The X shows below...
  6. G

Yeah, i started getting together my list of wants thinking I would do it all immediately-then I figured out how much it would cost and I had to throttle back a bit lol. On an unrelated note, how do you like living on the big island? I have a friend who is considering moving there at the end...
  7. G

As of right now I have no plans to, kinda just wanna get used to it and see if I wanna do anything that extreme. Plus those types of things tend to get expensive when you start talking about wheels/tires/etc-and I already have an expensive list of wants. But, with all that said, you never know...
  8. G

Hello All, been lurking for a while on here, finally picked up my X this past weekend. Specs- 2010 Explorer 4x4 51500 miles Options are- Spec 101A 4.6L V8 Block Heater Daytime Running Lamps Skid Plates Trailer Tow Pkg III/IV 17" Wheels I am excited to have it, and so far really enjoying it. A...
Back