Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. N

extremely difficult to start after refueling

My explorer was working fine yesterday, it was just getting low on gas, so I stopped at a little late night gas station and filled the tank up. I had a little trouble getting it started as I left, but just assumed it was because of the cold since it was 3am. This morning I almost didn't make...
  2. N

any way to disable the rear seat stereo controls on a '01 X Sport?

couldn't get that diagnostic thing to work, what state does the stereo need to be in for that to work?
  3. N

How do I tell if I have premium sound and amp???

Wow, I was just comming in to ask about the factory amp myself for a 2001 x-sport. I'm looking to replace my HU with a carputer outputting surround sound off a decent card (thinking of using a soundblaster live or something of the sort). I have the 6 disc in-dash changer and would be very...
  4. N

any way to disable the rear seat stereo controls on a '01 X Sport?

Well, the subject speaks for itself really. When I'm hauling some of my more annoying friends, or children, they keep changing the volume, CD track, etc. This can be very distracting while driving. I've looked all over the manual, but I can't seem to find anything about disabling the...
  5. N

Heated mirrors on 02 Sport

that's what I figured, but thanks for the confirmation
  6. N

Heated mirrors on 02 Sport

surely you can still splice into existing wires even though the wireing harness doesn't provide premade access points. I'm interested in finding out of this works out for you since I have a 01 x sport myself.
  7. N

Pics of "Working" X'es?

Well, I've got a working X... of course, it's stock and it's only working when I throw on the stupid yellow spinning light on top and the guard company's magnetic logos on the side.. but it's working :)
Back