Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Z

2014 ruby red sport explorer

Το be honest with you I don't know how to upload pictures in this forum...:mad:
  2. Z

Explorer Gas Mileage - including Ecoboost

Yes I checked the manual and it said after 2000- 3000 miles (break in) you going to see the real gas mileage on the sport . We can also use 87 octane fuel but not below 87..For max performance and towing we can use premium...!!!!
  3. Z

Great Ford Dealerships

A week ago I picked up my new 2014 Explorer Sport from Tower Ford of Great Neck in NY. Howard Weissman was easy to work with... I will purchase another vehicle from them !!!!
  4. Z

Congrats for the new Explorer. You will love it like I did one week ago... I bought it for my wife and my dd is an 2003 e46 m3 silver gray manual :salute:
  5. Z

Thanks Peter for your help !!!!
  6. Z

Gas mileage on the 2014 sport Hi guys ! I was wondering what is your average gas mileage with 93 octane fuel . I average around 11.8 combined . My sport has 250 miles on it ...Is that good ? The window sticker says 18 combined. Does anyone run regular unleaded gas on their 2014 sport ...
  7. Z

Yes it is a ruby red sport explorer with the 400A equipment group . Price was $44.535 from Tower Ford of Great Neck in NY .
  8. Z

2014 Ruby Red Sport ordered

Nice man I got mine at Valentine's day and Ruby red please.... car was born on December 19th 2013
  9. Z

22" Wheels For Explorer

Looking good brother
  10. Z

Lowering the Explorer

OMG I love it !!! Congrats !!
  11. Z

Hi guys I'm new in this forum and 2 days ago I purchased a brand new 2014 FORD EXPLORER SPORT RUBY RED !!!!!! So far I love this truck !!!! Anyways I will post some pictures soon !!!!:)
Back